Dark fantasy list with meanings male

I'll try to fill this in with any meanings I can find, will probably take me a while.

Averus No real meaning

Rhynie Rhynie chert is a Lower Devonian sedimentary deposit exhibiting extraordinary fossil detail or completeness. It is also a Jamaican Patois name, probably not originating from that.

Dianus obscure god in Roman mythology

Orias  In demonology, Orias is a Great Marquis of Hell, and has thirty legions of demons under his command.

Jozeran is a fictional general in the oldest surviving epic poem in French

Sadiel No meaning, I think it's made up. famous Latin Americans in the fields of basketball and composing bear this name.

Volund is the divine master-smith, popularly known to English legend as Wayland. The Volundarkvida – the "Lay of Volund" is of the same mythological group, but independent of the Nibelungen cycle.

Clarkie diminutive of the English name Clark meaning scribe, cleric

Saulus Saul and Paul were also Saulus and Paulus. Look it up... I'm pretty sure about this.

Fayton surname of unknown meaning

Timsy Diminutive of Timothy.

Zebulon{Zebby?} Hebrew, meaning exaltation, or little dwelling

Cadarius Cadarius was a nobleman in the Kingdom of Hungary who served as Judge royal in 1146, during the reign of Géza II of Hungary.

Samory  An Islamic name meaning warrior/ruler used in Northwest Africa

Drakey Diminutive of Drake

Gemory A demon listed in demonological grimoires. The demon is referenced by the pronoun "he" despite the fact that he appears as a beautiful woman with a duchess crown riding a camel.

Carlens Over 400 Haitians, including Carlens Arcus, a famous soccer player, bear this name.

Tiberuce A character in The Second Nun's Tale, one of the Canterbury tales by Chaucer.

Gamelyn The Tale of Gamelyn is a romance written in c. 1350 is considered part of the Matter of England. Although The Tale of Gamelyn is included among Geoffrey Chaucer's Canterbury Tales in two early manuscripts, modern scholars do not consider it to be written by him. Gamelyn is the creation of an unknown imagination.

Vigletus Latinized form of  Whitlæg, the wicked king heroically killed by his nephew Amleth, the prince of Denmark in the Gesta Danorum, considered to be the partial basis of Shakespeare's play Hamlet.

Zathrian Not sure if this is a real name or not

Briginald This name has no real meaning, except for it's  male nordic suffix of -ald.

Hellion A dated term for a mischievous or troublemaking person, especially a child.

Urshon made it up and it did pretty well in the polls I made. Use it. ER-shawn.

Calamus a Latinization of Kalamos, meaning 'reed' in ancient Greek. Also the name of a cluster of poems in Leaves of Grass by Walt Whitman.

Orben a variant of variation upon variation of Urban, Urbanus, latin for 'city dweller'

Archilus in several video and roleplay games, with various spellings, but don't let that stop you!

Tamarius An invented African American name