4*

Once we are out of the car, Harry grabs my hand and stumbles with me behind him up to his gates. He puts in a pin and the gate opens, letting us through. The lights in his driveway switch on and I stare in awe at the outside of his house. It wasn't massive, but it wasn't a normal size either, a grand staircase leading up to the front door with tropical plants either side of it. There is a row of water features to the right of the staircase and beyond that, two large garage doors. The house is white and very modern with huge ceiling-to-floor windows.

He keeps walking with purpose to the front door - wobbling a little with intoxication - and puts the key in to the lock, turning it until it clicks, before scanning his thumb over a sensor and the door finally unlocks so that we can go in. "Welcome to my humble abode, love," he says, turning around to see my reaction. My eyes are wide as I look around the interior. It has high ceilings and feels very spacious and fresh.

"Woah, you really are rich," I slur in amazement. He laughs and uses his grip on my hand to his advantage, pulling me closer to where he is leaned up against the back of the wall.

"It might be the alcohol but I think you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." He looks into my eyes as he speaks, a large grin spread across is face. I look down to his lips; they are a beautiful pink, glistening in the bright light of the house as he pokes his tongue out to wet them. As I look back to his eyes, I see them directed towards my lips too, causing a giggle to escape. "Fuck, even your laugh is adorable."

That's the last thing he says before he leans forward, connecting our lips for the first time. It feels like ecstasy, like they are made for each other. I smile into the kiss, moving my hand to the nape of his neck and playing with the short curls that fall between my fingers.

He puts his hand on the small of my back and deepens the kiss, his tongue brushing my lips and I allow it, enjoying the feeling of our tongues gliding together. I hear a small moan when I tug slightly on his hair, making a small giggle escape my mouth.

Our lips mould together as one. The kiss is slow but passionate, each of us exploring the other's mouth with our tongues. My hands rest softly on his shoulders and his are on my jaw as if he is holding my head up.

After a few minutes, we pull back from the kiss. Both of our breaths are heavy, and we smile at each other as we try to catch up with them. I take the time to stare into his eyes. They look like green pearls with the way they sparkle from the light that is reflected from the moon and through the window into his house. Tranquil. Peaceful. Perfect.

My daze is interrupted by Harry's giggle. "What?" I breathe out. He simply shakes his head and looks down at the floor.

"Nothing", he says before look back up at me. "Now, where were we. Ah, yes." He lifts me up and throws me over his shoulder, causing me to yelp out a scream.

"Why can't I walk, Harry? I'm perfectly capable!" I say as he moves with me up the stairs."You got a nice view of my ass from there, huh?"

He laughs. "That, and it's a lot quicker this way because I don't know how much longer I can stare at you for without feeling you anymore, Alaila."

My breath catches in my throat at his words and we reach his bedroom. He throws me on to the bed and I yelp again, the impact making me a little winded. He pulls his shirt over his head and crawls un the bed so that he's hovered above me. "Are you okay with this, Alaila?"

Fuck, consent is so hot. "Yes. Please just kiss me." As soon as I finish my sentence, his lips are back on mine, kissing my with so much passion I feel like I might explode.

I put my hands on his hips, pulling them down so that they meet mine. I can feel his bulge against me, so I grind my hips slightly into his. He groans almost immediately.

"Fuck, Alaila. If you keep doing that I'm gonna cum in my jeans." I smirk up at him and he leans down to kiss me again, this time with even more urge than before. "As much as I love this dress on you, it has to come off."

He grabs the bottom of my dress and moves it over my ass and eventually up my upper half. It is only after the dress is completely off that I remember I didn't wear a bra. I look up to see Harry's reaction, and his mouth is agape, eyes focused on my chest. I giggle and his attention is back on my face for no longer than 2 seconds before he leans down and trails is tongue over my right nipple, causing a loud moan to escape my lips.

I feel his smirk on my skin at my noise. He looks up at me with a glimmer in his eyes and sucks the skin above my breast, leaving a small red mark which I was very aware would grow darker overnight. He continues sucking, each time getting further and further up my chest until there is a trail of hickeys up my neck to my chin.

That's gonna be a pain to cover up.

I unbutton his jeans, pulling down the zip slowly as I stare into his eyes with a smirk. He quickly pushes his jeans down and kicks them off his legs, before doing the same with his underwear. My attention is immediately drawn to his dick. "Fuck." I say, shocked at the size.

He laughs and kisses me again. Then he goes to his draw and pulls out a silver packet, tearing it open quickly and rolling the condom up his length. He pulls my underwear down my legs. "You're so wet, Alaila. Fucking hell,".

"Hurry up." I say bluntly, and he does exactly that. My breath hitches as he slams into me, making my body shake and a loud gasp leave my mouth as well as his.

"Fuck, you're tight," he says. My walls adjust around him and he moves again. Out and back in again but still slowly. "I need to go faster. Is that okay?"

"Yes, yes please go faster!" I shout. He immediately begins to rock into me at a steady pace. Each time he fills me, I can feel myself get closer and closer to my climax as if it was a bucket slowly filling up with water. "I'm close, Harry."

I look up at him and his eyes are set on mine. "Hold on, Alaila." He gets faster, hitting my g-spot at almost every thrust.

"Fuck, Harry! I can't!" My breathing is out of control at this point, and I know my mind will soon be too.

"Let go, Alaila." As soon as he says that, a wave of pleasure crashes over me. My legs shake erratically and my eyes roll back in my head as an almost scream leaves my lips. "Fuck, you're amazing."

I'm too tired to reply, and just close my eyes until I fall into a deep sleep.

Um, hey... that was... something... 😃
But in all seriousness, I've never written smut before so please let me know if it was okay.

Also I'm sorry I haven't updated. My mocks are in two weeks and I'm STRESSED. I can't promise regular updates either. But I will write when I can. Although the next update is half written already so that might come soon.

Thank you for reading :)