17

(I put a song behind the picture. I recommend listening to it while reading the part ;))

____

It's the next evening

It's the next evening. I'm already standing in front of his apartment and wait for him to let me in. We haven't talked since he texted me to be careful yesterday.

It took him longer than usual to open it. Took me ringing the doorbell four times. And I know why. He's staning in front of me with only a towel around his hip while another one dries his hair.

There are still some droplets on his muscular chest, giving me the urge to trace them with my fingers until they reached his towel. "You done staring?" He asks in a kind of harsh way.

But this man almost always sounds harsh so I don't care. I just continue looking. Staring... devouring him with my eyes.

"No... not quite yet..." He releases a small tsk as he grabbed me and pulled me into the apartment to close the door behind me. Keenan looks at me for a short moment before he jerks his head towards the stairs, telling me to follow him.

"How was it?" He asks while walking up the many stairs into the second floor of his apartment. "How was what?" I ask him teasingly. The man turns around, what causes me to almost fall back down the stairs because of the sudden move.

"The date?" He says and continues to get up. "Oh, the date. Yeah. It was amazing." He stays quiet as he walks into his bedroom.

Sitting on his bed, I watch him walk into the closet room that is attached to the bedroom, having a great sight of his broad back. "Amazing, huh?" He disappears around the corner in the room so I sadly can't see him anymore. "Yeah. He was great."

"Did he get to fuck you?" That's a little personal, Mr. Romano... "He did."

The last thing I heard in the room next to me was a drawer suddenly being shut and complete silence following. "What?" Is what he says with silence following once again.

Walking into the closet, I see him looking at me and watching every step I take until I reach the part of the closet where all his shirts are in. "Why so surprised?" I ask, as I pull my blouse over my head, staying like this as I feel him approaching me from behind.

Keenan wraps his arms around my waist to pull me flush against him, already feeling the hardness against my ass. "I'm not... was it good at least?"

"It was the best sex I've ever had." I blurt out and feel him putting off my bra for me and slowly moving his flat palms from my back, to my side and to my bare breasts.

"Hmm. It was?" He asks as he squeezes both of them in the same moment. He's really distracting when he does that. "Yes." I answer him under my breath. Keenan hums shortly and starts to trail kisses down my neck, turns me around in a slow twist and smashes his lips against mine.

The sudden action makes me whimper and grab onto him as my chest and his are pressed together so hard I'm pretty sure I feel both of our heartbeats at once.

He kisses me, literally eats up my whole mouth until he throws me over his shoulder, catching me absolutely off guard. Keenan carries me into his bedroom, lets me fall on the bed and watches my breasts bounce up and down from the landing on the soft mattress.

Looking at the person in front of me, I start with his beautiful face, his strong muscles and finally the so loved 'v' that leads to the source of the tent under his towel.

This man is perfection. He leans down, hovers over me and keeps eye contact with me as he slams his mouth onto my nipples and starts sucking, biting, kissing them...

He knows exactly what to do. It feels like I'm close by him just touching me in my upper region. My head has already fallen back and I was about to fist my hands in his wet hair but he grabbed both of my hands in one of his and pushed it above my head.

He moved his head up to mine to kiss me while his free hand unbuttoned my pants with ease and wasted no time by pushing his fingers inside me while his thumb teased my clit and his lips muffled my moans.

"Did the do this?" He asks me while inserting a second finger, giving me absolutely no chance to hold onto him. "Y-yes."

He grumbles loudly, lets go of me and rips my pants off of me before he walks to the nighstand to get something out. Oh god.

The rattle of the handcuffs makes me even more wet than before. Keenan grabs me by the hips and turns me around so I lay flat on my stomach. He cuffs me like the police does with the bad guys. Behind my back so I can't do a single thing about the things he will do to me.

Getting behind me, he lifts me up. Ass up face down and attacks me with his talented mouth from behind, making me yelp. "Oh fuck!" His long tongue licks me from my clit back to my wet folds and pushes itself inside me from time to time.

"He did that too?" He asks me from behind while adding his thumb to rub my swollen clit. "He d-did"
I want to reach below me to rub myself. But the handcuffs don't let me. He sucks on me one last time before I reach a mind blowing orgasm, my whole body shaking and my eyes rolling into the back of my head.

"He made you come that fast?" He asks me again. Licking up the liquid that remained on my thighs. "Even faster." I watch everything he does as good as I can and finally see him completely as he moves away from my legs and pulls down his towel.

It surprises me every time how he manages to keep this monster in his pants. He puts a condom on and within the next second he's inside me. This delicious feeling of fullness and pleasure overcomes me and I cry out as soon as he's fully inside me, making me come a second time.

Keenan moves his right hand to my throat and lifts me up, pulling me back. My back forms in to half of a moon shape as only my head and neck are against his shoulders. The only sounds in the room have been my handcuffs and his hips hitting against my ass repeatedly. "You feel so fucking good." He says, breaking the silende.

His hand made it's way from my breasts down my stomach, navel till he reached the clit and rubbed it with the third orgasm just following after that. "Ay dios mío!" I want to touch him. I want to knot my hands in his black hair. But I just fucking can't.

"Say it, Gianna." I know exactly what he means. "Trevor fucked me better than you did!" The man chuckles into my ear, releases me to fall back to my old position. He grabs onto both sides of my hips and pounds into me. Slow, hard thursts. I can't take it anymore.

My fourth orgasm reaches me after some minutes. I move my whole body forward so that he's outside of me. My legs are shaking, my mind and vision are blurred. "Please. Please Keenan." I don't even know what I mean with my words. I don't want him to stop. I never do. And he knows that.

So he grabs me again and pushes me back to continue until he reached his high not long after that.

____

That was... well. Idk what it was

What do you think?

Love you!!