35

Same time

Same time

"Fuck, così stretto," he breathes out and moves in slow, hard thursts. He moves forward, grabs my breasts and attacks me with kisses all over me... Keenan asmires me as he fucks me, stroking the tears of pleasure away from my face.

"God, how could I ever get enough of this? Of you?" He asks mostly himself as he moves his thumb from my cheeks to my mouth, pushing my lips apart and putting it inside my mouth, making me roll my eyes back into my head and feeling my lower stomach curl with my first orgasm.

He feels me clenching, so he puts his four fingers down between us and rubs me in slow, circular moves what causes me to explode. My whole body shakes beneath him, my legs shake like they've never done before while they are in the air and he just looks at me. Smiling. "Oh my god, Keenan!" Are the only words I can manage to say.

"You are so fucking beautiful..." he tells me, grabs my legs and surprises me with his action. The man takes my legs and places them on his shoulder, so he can go even deeper, hitting the spot that drives me crazy repeatedly.

I move one hand of mine between us and place my palm on his lower abdomen, making it look like I want to push him away.. but I don't. I never want him to go away.. my eyes roll back once again, my tits are moving back and forth and my breaths are in the same rhythm as his thursts and the noises of him hitting against my skin the whole time.

"Oh fuck, right there, Keen." I breathe out and watch him disappear inside me and then come out again while my legs are still on his shoulders. "Right here?" He asks me in a husky tone, makes his thursts even harder and rubs my clit with an even more intense pressure, making me go absolutely crazy..

"Yes, right there. Oh, Please don't stop!" I yell out, crying even more from the pleasure he gives me right now. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, oh god!" I scream out, come all over him again but like always, he doesn't slow down. He's there soon too. So he increases the speed a little more and then spills inside me with a loud grunt as he lets go of my legs and falls on top of me.

Our sweaty bodies stick together like it's glue that keeps us in place, both of us feeling each other's heartbeats and the hard breaths both of us release until a few minutes later, he looks at me, wraps an arm around me and turns us around so I am straddling him.

"What are y-" "Ride me." He instructs me to do. And so I do. I grab him, get on top and guide him inside me inch by inch, us continuing these moves for the whole night.

_____

I am exhausted. Last night was something else. This was a literal celebration of us not having to hold back anymore. I have never been happier...

It's eight in the morning. We got two hours of sleep. So right now, we lay in the bed, my head on his chest while he draws circles over the tattoo on my ribs.

"What does this one mean?" He asks me. "It's in honor of my aunt Ashley. My whole family has it. It basically means that she is with us by day because of the sun and by night because of the moon. I even got my name from her."

"Is she important to you?" He asks me, as he pulls me closer to me. "I didn't get to meet her. But she was important to my parents so I guess she's important to me too." I simply tell him.

"What happened to her?" Can I even tell him this? Will it trigger him? So I stay quiet and bury my head in his body. "You can tell me, baby..." he says. And so I tell him.

"My mom was very young when she and my dad started dating. Back in the day, they both were sure they would never have children. Like, ever. But then my mom found out that she is pregnant with me..

My dad got really frustrated about that because he was scared of being a father. So he went to Ashley and talked to her where she suggested to go talk to mom with him. They got to mom and dad's old apartment and when they crossed the street, Ashley was hit by a car.

She was in a coma for some months but then in the end she sadly didn't make it." I tell him.

I'm kind of scared of his reaction. What if it reminds him too much of Emma and he shuts me out again?

But insterad he just kisses the top of my head, pulls me close to him and reacts the way I didn't plan him to do. "I'm sorry to hear that, bellissima."

He has changsd so much in these months it's unbelievable...

We get thrown out of our conversation by the doorbell ringing repeatedly and someone knocking his fists against the door. "I'm going." Keenan tells me, gets up to put his boxers on, rubs his eyes and walks to the door.

"I'm coming! My god...." He mumbles and opens the door. "Hi Keenan! Thank you." I roll my eyes, huff and throw my face in the pillow when I hear my sister's voice.

"Gianna!" She shouts. "Gianna, I- Oh. My. God!!!" She squeals as she comes inside the room and looks at it.

"You really broke the bed!!!" She yells. And then I remember. Be did break the bed lasgy night. El comes even closer into the room and smiles at me while I turn my attention to the man that caused my bed to break leaning against the doorframe only in his boxers.

"I told you... I keep my promises, Eliana." He tells her. "Oh yes I see that." She answer him, turns to me and mouths 'so hot' to me what causes me to smile.

Yeah. She's absolutely right.

_____

Okayyyy

Soo what do we think?

Love you!!!