// a u t h o r' s n o t e //

Hola, loves!

First of all, I am sorry for not gracing your notifications these past months. School has been demanding and I had to keep hustling in order to keep my grades high. But since summer vacation have just recently started; I now have the time of my life to do anything I please.

Anyway, I am planning to post 2-3 chapters this Friday. I wanted to post all three of them to make up for not being able to update. There are only 3-5 chapters left plus an epilogue that takes place 5 years later. 

I wanna finish this story this month because I have many activities I want to do this summer, including expanding my lifestyle and travel blog. if you want to check it out, its url is: francedeguzman.wordpress.com (shameless promotion, i'm sorry )

Anyway another thing I've been working on since the start of the year is my very own story that I published on my second account. It's titled Tenerife Sea.

Here it goes:

"and you've got the kind of look in your eyes as if no one knows anything but us."

— Tenerife Sea

'''

When Ashworth James and Lee Vanderbilt literally crashed into each other and unwanted sparks plus unstoppable curses flew out into the cold breeze of the night, they didn't know that they were about to fight the ghosts of their past that continue to haunt their present — which are made up of lies — making their future blurry and uncertain, without any sword or armor — just rapid heartbeats, soft whispers and each other.

They say home is where the heart is. But is it still the same when these two who don't just have a house but palaces and empires can't still seem to find the home they were looking for?

'''

In which a girl and a man navigate their way through the elite world amidst the scandals, lies, and a bit of mystery.

Click on the external link and it will lead you to the story. Hopefully, you can check it out.

Thank you, loves! See you this Friday.

// f r a n c e //