Wanderers.

**I"M NOT STEREOTYPING ANY CITIES OR ANYTHING IT"S A NOVEL BASED ON MAFIA SHIT I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO SPECIFY THE GUN SHOTS**

Seth's P.O.V)

I was in the office filling out forms, contracts, papers, and invitations. I could hear Ariana's screeches as she was playing with all of the stray dogs that come onto the property to eat and relax. I stood up, throwing the stacks of finished papers on the table. I walked to the balcony and seen Ariana carrying two trays on each arm filled with bowls of food for the dogs. She sat them by the water fountain and sat on the ledge of it as she watched them eat. Ariana had a smile on her face and a look of content. She picked up a pen and notepad from the tray then examined the dogs and started writing stuff down.

I decided to go down to her to see what she's up to. As I neared her the dogs started getting rowdy and barking signaling to Ari that I was around. She smiled and got up then walked towards me, "I'm naming them, then I'm going to get them collars and all their papers registered for the US. We're taking all 7 dogs home." Ariana had a huge smile on her face and tapped my nose with her pen.  I scoffed and looked at her, "And where are we putting all the dogs when we get back home?" I asked and she shrugged. 

She stopped for a minute and placed her hands on her hips. "We have the yard space and a house filled with extra rooms. We'll manage, don't you worry." She smiled and walked off. I sat on the fountain and petted some of the dogs that approached me. I was squishing one of their cheeks because they had such a chubby face and I laughed, "You're chubby but you're built like a tank. Maybe that should be your name huh? Tank?" The dog barked and it's tail started wagging as if it was agreeing with me. 

Later on in the day I was up in my office planning a ball so that everyone in my mafia can meet Ariana and some of the important people from her mafia would come for the ball too. After I finally got everything set up and figured out I heard a knock on the door. Before I was able to say anything Ariana barged in smiling with a pack of stray dogs that she claimed as her own following her around. 

"I bought you lunch!" Ari said happily as she came to my desk, I looked around and then her hands and back at her. "Where is it?" I asked and laughed a bit then she laughed, "Peanut ate it!" She smiled and pointed to a medium sized grey dog that kept licking its mouth.  I scoffed and looked at her, "So now I'm just gonna starve?" I asked her and leaned back in my chair. I stared at her and watched her shift her weight a bit and looked around while stuttering a bit, I smirked to myself then dropped it when I seen her look towards me. 

"I was actually hoping you would have enough time to show me around and we'd get a late lunch or something.." Ari whispered it sadly and shook her head, "sorry you're probably busy I'm just gonna go." Ariana turned around and walked through the dogs, I quickly stood up and ran towards her, picking her up. 

"I always have time for you mi amor." I kissed her head then grabbed her hand and led her out, I locked the doors and ushered the dogs away. I looked at her and seen she was still in her pajamas. "Would you like to change first baby?" I asked her and she looked down at her clothes then laughed a bit and nodded. We went to the bedroom and I took my jacket off and decided to put on a red and yellow striped short sleeve button up. Ariana came out wearing a long red skirt with yellow and white stripes and a mid-thigh slit in it and a white tube top with no bra. 

Ariana grabbed her black sandal wedges and her purse. I did a low whistle towards her and she blushed and hid her face. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, smelling her scent, I planted some kisses and hickies on her neck and shoulders. 

We both laughed and made our way downstairs, "Do you want to walk around downtown or drive?" We made out way outside and she looked around then smiled, "Let's walk around downtown, it's nice out." Ariana started to walk on until I grabbed her hand and pulled her back then felt on her thighs and ankles, she then understood what I was looking for and reached behind her waist and pulled out her knife. I smiled and kissed her cheek as she put it back then I grabbed her hand and held it tightly as we started walking.  

As we walked down the street you could already hear the music from the town, bustling foot traffic, gun shots, car horns blaring, just the normal downtown Mexican life. As we started nearing more people Ari gripped my arm as if she was gonna get snatched which is possible. There was music playing and people were dancing and drinking all around. I felt myself being pulled by an excited little Ariana, she pulled us into the dancing mix and I laughed. We started to do bachata since that was one of the first few Mexican dances I taught Ariana. 

We ended up dancing until it was dark out and we picked up a few drinks along the way. Ariana finally tapped out as she was red in the face and was starting to get hungry. I laughed and pulled her away from the chaos and it started to thin out with people and it was only lit up with random string lights and lamp posts. Ari was swinging our arms and was still dancing from her waist down.  Everything was moving in the right places. We started coming closer to the restaurant and I started pulling her into me more. I opened the door and lead us in, I could see some of the street gangs scattered around and I pulled Ariana in front of me, wrapping my arms around her waist and leading us to a table in the back. 

We sat at the curved booth and we both sat in the middle, Ariana sighed and made a small yawn as she leaned into me. I wrapped my arm around her and rubbed her back, the waiter came and I ordered us both chicken enchiladas with a steady flow of tequila and a glass of water for Ariana as well. I was going to order her a fruity cocktail or soda but I remembered how she doesn't like having sugar when she's worn out.  I was on my phone, but I kept watching out for the gangs in case they tried anything, I doubted it but the chances were never low. The waiter ended up coming out with everything we ordered and I nudged Ariana a bit then she woke up from her little nap. She smiled and started cutting her food and taking a bite, as she did she started wiggling and her eyes were darting around everywhere. I laughed and ate my food and taking an occasional shot here and there. A bit later I ended up finishing up my plate, I took a drink of Ari's water as she was finishing up her meal. I rubbed her thigh as she had her legs resting on mine and she took a shot of tequila. 

I raised my eyebrows and looked at her, "You're still going?" I asked and laughed a bit, and she smiled then shrugged. I smiled and held her head then kissed it softly multiple times. A little while later Ari wanted to go home and go to sleep, so we started to get ready to leave. As we started to make our way back home I could feel Ari dragging behind, I looked behind me towards her and she was literally sleepwalking. I gave her props because she still had her heels on. I pulled her towards me and tried picking her up but she wouldn't let me pick her legs up. I laughed and tapped her thighs a bit roughly and she moaned. She fucking moaned. 

I was shocked and I straightened back up and looked at her. "Ariana." I said loudly and she started blinking quickly and looking around. I laughed a bit, "What were you dreaming of?" I couldn't stop laughing, I just picked her up and she whined. about half an hour later we finally made it home and I helped Ariana undress and change into different pajamas. I stripped to my briefs and got into bed with Ari. I looked at the clock and seen it was 2:17 am. I was shocked because we left the house at like 6 pm. I turned back towards Ari and held her tightly then kissed her cheek 'goodnight'.