Chapter 2:Seyvn's Fresh Start

Flash Back
Seyvn's P.OV
My whole world came crashing down when Emilio Warren;The love of my life told me to disappear. I used to hate him for it but over time I understood because not only did he love me;he loved her as well and to keep the peace and Miami Finest off his trail he had tough decisions to make. Getting rid of me by faking my death was one of those tough decisions. I loved him so much and I just knew we're going to be together forever but all good things must come to end right?...
A.P
As seyvn paces back in forth waiting for a specific visitor her phone rings.
( Phone Call)
Seyvn
"Hello? Oh thank goodness. So when can I see him?"
Jesse
"Sev I'm already at risk contacting you. I think you should move on for your own safety and his. "
Seyvn
" Jesse I'm begging you please just let me see him or just talk to him."
Jesse
"Milio! Come get the phone!"
Emilio
"Why are you yelling like we're outside I'm right here."
Jesse
" just take the phone and make it quick I don't want it to be tracked."
A.p
He tosses Emilio the burner phone and exits the room.
Emilio
"Hello?."
Seyvn
"I miss you so much. I know you told to me never contact or tract you down but I had to hear your voice one last time"
A.P
Tears started falling as she stands in the middle of her living room waiting for the love of her life to respond. Even though the silence is bothering her she understands if very little words are spoken.
Emilio P.O.V
Nah.. This can't be happening right now. I used to dream of the days like this and what I would do when it came.
Emilio
"I love you too. You mean so much to me. If things were different you know I would hop on plane and come back to you. Just give me time ok?"
Seyvn
" Ok. Well I know your a busy man so I'll let you get back to it. I love you Emilio Warren"
Emilio
(Quickly wipes his tears) " I love you too Seyvn Warren"
Seyvn (covering her mouth to muffle her crying)
"Until We Meet again."
Emilio
" Until We Meet Again. "
(End of The Phone Call.)
Seyvn's P.O.V
That was the hardest thing either of us had to do but what's done is done and I have to live with that. I can't help but think about about what life would've been like if we stayed together.  For now it's just a fantasy.
(End of Flash Back)
Liliana's P.O.V
Hi my name is Liliana Spaulding and I'm an assassin. I originally went by my birth name Seyvn but that life along with that name is in the past. I can't really explain where I'm from because I've been bounced around from one foster home to another. When I turned 18 I just packed my stuff and went as far my feet or should I say a one way plane ticket would take me. I ended up in South Miami running in the wrong circles until I met this older guy that said he'll give me a job in exchange for my loyalty and trust. He's been like a father figure to me every since. I owe this man my life.

8 years later....

Speaking of my new occupation;I gotta target to take out right now as we speak