Chapter 4: Fatal Love

Emilio's P.O.V
Letting her go was the hardest thing I ever had to do. Killing would've be even harder and I wouldn't be able to forgive myself. Till this day I beat myself up over it. How we go from being friends,to lovers, to enemies in a matter of seconds?. I can't do it and I refuse to let her jealousy control me or how I feel. I had to save her from my stupid mistakes.

Seyvn:
"No! I don't care who she is I'm not afraid of her and you shouldn't be either. We can find way out of this together Emilio!. Just come with me please."
A.P
Emilio turned to her with bloodshot eyes and hugged her as tight as he could knowing this will be their last time together...

Emilio
"Seyvn whatever you do please do not get anybody else involved ok?. I'm trying to protect you which is why I need you to take this plane ticket and never come back."
Seyvn
"What if sh-"
Emilio
"She won't and you have my word we will be together again and leave all of bullshit behind. I need you to trust me Ok?."
(Car horn honking)
Seyvn
" That's my que. Promise me that no matter what you'll come back to me."
Emilio
"Baby I promise. Now go before you miss your flight."
Seyvn
" I love you."
Emilio
"I love you too."
Jesse
" Alright love birds we gotta go like now because if you know who shows up and sees she is still breathing we're dead."
(End of FlashBack)
A.P.
The old crew shared one last hug then eventually went their separate ways hoping to one day meet again.