rosh 😭😭😭😭😭

My love towards you ❤️❤️
Part 29

Recap: hmmm I think it's a leap.....

(Hmm I am really getting very much angry 😡 on you guys bcoz you are all wishing just to die rosh 🥺 and save meera 😒 ok ok now let me die myself 🤧)

THEY THREE ARE CRYING 😭😭 VERY MUCH
1 boy:pls guys don't behave like that guys....
2 boy:deepak just stop it she is my rosh and now she is sleeping 😴 don't dare to disturbe her
Girl:yes ani you are behaving weird we are saying na our buddy is sleeping and you are simply scolding us.... And you aman just tell her to get ready fast it's already late.... Don't do overacting just bcoz she is your girlfriend.... 😒

YES GUYS IT IS A SAD TRUTH OF THIS STORY MY ROSH..... 😭MY ROSH..... MY ROSH 😭😭IS NO MORE 🥺🤧..... 😭😭😭😭  AND THAT 1 BOY IS DEEPAK AND 2 BOY IS AMAN AND THAT GIRL IS YOUR BELOVED MEERA 😒......

Deepak(yelled):just shut up guys we know that she is no more I am also very sad about her death ☠️ but she is no more we can't change this bitter truth meera and aman just wake up and get ready it's already late for our flight ✈️ we must go otherwise it will be Missed and then we must get scolding from our lecturers and remember guys rosh is no more she died 1years back itself.....
Aman:deepu.....😭😭
Deepak: just get up and get ready guys....
Meera:🥺ok ani....
They both slowly and cryingly got up and get ready and deepak went down....
Deepak: Shambhavi amma pls pack my bag ....
Shambhavi:ha I will pack but why you must go away from us my roshni aslo gone and now 😭....
Deepak:no ma we will come soon we are just going there for our further studies....
Virat: Shambhavi let them go.... They will also get a fresh begining...
Shambhavi nodded......
ALL WENT DOWN INCLUDING MEERA'S FAMILY.....
Deepak is loading their luggage 🧳 to taxi 🚕....
HE SAW ALL ONCE ALL ARE LOOKING VERY SAD HE FELT BAD...
deepak: guys if you don't smile now means my sister will come as ghost 👻 and then she will beat me bcoz I am not making any jokes and comedy and not making you all laugh....
All smiled a bit for his statement
Deepak: if you guys doesn't smile means I will... I will.... Tikle you....
Saying this he tikling all.... All are laughing like hell 😂😂......
Passerby: see see after eating their adopted child how happy they are.....
passerby 1: papaa!!! Roshni has so much helping nature but after this boy arrived all made a trap 🪤 and killed that innocent 😇 child......
Passersby: the god won't make you happy
Passersby 1 : and also he will not blesses you instead of that he curses you all including our society.....
Passersby: all this is bcoz of this boy itself and what's his name?? What's his name???
Passersby 1 :deepak....
Both: god won't leave u 🤬....
THE PASSERSBY TALKING RUBBISH LIKE THIS 😐 LEFT THE PLACE BY CURSING THEM..... DEEPAK WHO LISTENING THIS AND ALL FELT A WEIGHT IN HIS HEART ❤️.....
Meera: don't think about them ani....
Deepak: but they are correct na Chinnu 😭😭😭.....
Aman:no just shut your mouth and come with us..... You only told know it's already late.....
SAYING THIS MEERA AND AMAN DRAGGED HIM.... AND SOON THEY LEFT TO ROSH'S GRAVEYARD 🪦.....
ALL SLOWLY AND WITH OUT MAKING NOISE GOES AND SAT THERE FOR SOMETIME AND AFTER THAT THEY LEFT TO AIRPORT AND SOON THEY 3 BORDED THE PLAIN.....
SOON THE FLIGHT 🛫 GOT TAKE OFF ALL REMEMBERING THEIR PARIS TRIP AND ALL FOUR ARE SHEDDING IN TEARS 🥺........

OK LET'S KNOW ABOUT THEIR FLASHBACK A LITTLE BIT....
After he told rosh that he will give complaint....
He done as he said.... And now ratna is in jail pooja was little bit sad but full happy ☺️ with the help of deepak and his family she went to FINLAND as she wants to become a fine artist🎨...
Let's know about Finland first
FINLAND IS A COUNTRY IN EUROPE 🌍 IT IS KNOW AS THE HAPPIEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. IT IS ALSO POPULAR FOR ITS FINEST EDUCATION 📚 AND DRAWINGS 🎨🖌️....
she went there for both studies and mainly for drawings..... And after 1 year she got a friend over there as she is also from Karnataka, India🇮🇳

And now all our 3 friends are going there itself meera for her 🎨 art and other two for their studies....
(Now onwards pooja will be the next main character of my story)
Now let's come to other side.....
Yuvraj is planning a big plan on rosh which is unknown to anyone....
Deepak's birthday 🌃 night....
Meera and rosh are getting ready in their respective dress......
All four came down at a time all looked at each other both meera and aman are very happy bcoz they both weared a couple dress.... Aman and rosh looked at each other and shocked 😲 bcoz they both also weared a couple dress 👗...... But somehow they managed all went to Dias.... And started the party 🥳🎉 all are enjoying it very much......
Flashback end's....

THEY LANDED IN FINLAND.....
After all check out they were standing out of the airport and waiting for pooja....
Soon she arrived....
Pooja:hi guys....
Deepak:hello pooja.....
Pooja ( slowly) :hmm deepak what about them??
Deepak: they are like that itself pls.....
Pooja: it's ok.... And aman meera if you meet my friend means definitely you guys will laugh 😂 holding your stomach.....
They didn't even reacted to their talks...
Pooja and deepak felt bad about them......
Pooja:ok come guys.....

So guys how is today's part let me know in the comment box 🎁

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes

Thank you ☺️
MY love towards you ❤️❤️