D

Kang sol-A and han joon-hwi sits down to have breakfast.

"Something's different ", says han joon-hwi looking keenly at her.

Flustered kang sol-A asks, " what do you mean?".

"You're dressed so nicely and did your hair and makeup, not to mention the grin that never seems to leave your face".

" i im just happy, i got 97%, it might be normal for geniuses like you but its a big deal for me so im celebrating ".

" okay, okay, if you say so".
Kang sol-A shoots him an annoyed look.

"If i were to guess i think somebody asked you out or confessed their love for you", han joon-hwi says looking expectantly at her.

She kicks him under the table," stop it or im leaving ".

Just then her phone rings. She takes the phone out of her bag and sees
" Prof. Yang", flashing on the screen.

She hurriedly answers the phone and says, "hello,good morning professor ".

" where are you?"

"Im having breakfast in the cafeteria ".
" come see me in my office once you're done, i need to talk to you about the mock trial next week ".

" Me? I dont know anything about that professor, i-i didn’t prepare anything yet",kang sol-A says nervously. 

"Thats why im asking you to meet me, i have the papers ready and i need you to use them for the trial", yangcrates says calmly.

" oh okay got it, Professor."

"Who was it? ", han joon-hwi asks.

" its Professor yang he has something to discuss with me about the next mock trial, he asked me to see him at his office ".

" oh really? I wish i could come along but we're on different teams thanks to Professor yang ",says han joon-hwi bitterly.

" Dont give it too much thought it was for the balance of the teams, me and you in the same team? Too much brain",kang sol-A says doing a hair flip  which makes joon-hwi smile.

"Okay see you then".
" see ya".

Kang sol-A walks eagerly to Professor yangs office and knocks. 

"Come in!",says a grumpy voice.
She enters the room and takes a sit. 

" These are the papers i prepared for the defence team, go through them and tell me if you have any questions", says professor yang putting some papers in front of her. 

She takes the papers and starts going through them. Her eyes keen concentrating on the papers and his eyes on her reading into every movement of hers. 

He likes how her eyes flicker as she reads, he likes her quivering lips and the air brushing against her bangs ever so slightly.

She dressed up today,he notices.
She looks good but he liked her better when she looked disheveled, pens stuck on her bun,  wearing a pajama in class. So ordinary yet so attractive. 

"Professor yang, professor yang, sir?"

Kang sol-A's words pulls him out of his reverie. 

"I read it all and understood it completely ",she says proudly.

" I'd be disappointed if you didnt,  i wrote them in the simplest possible way".

Kang sol-A frowns at his saltiness but it also makes her comfortable to be around him. 

"So can i go now?"

"Why? Do you have any plans?"

"No i i was just gonna s-study ", she says nervously.

" hmm ".

Professor yang gets up and walks towards her. He stands before her.
" stand up",he says commandingly.

Kang sol-A stands up, her insides burning with anticipation. 

Professor yang runs his fingertip along her jawline and pushes her face upward.

She gulps and breathes heavily as professor yang leans forward and kisses her, hard.

She thought she could almost faint, she feels heat spread across her body, she holds his elbow with her hand as he wraps his hands around her neck.

He takes her hand and puts it behind her back while choking her. 

Kang sol-A keeps kissing him back passionately. Professor yang pulls away and starts kissing her neck. She tilts her head back and gets lost in the Sensations.
Professor yang's hand travels down from her neck and cups her breast while the other hand holds both of her hands behind her back.

Kang sol-A moans softly.

"Stop squirming ", he whispers in her ear.

She couldn’t help but squirming more as he sucks on her neck and touches her hard nipple over her clothes.

He lets go of her and takes a step back. 
Kang sol-A gasps, surprised.

" Now,  if you want me to continue or not i want you to say it to me,  cause if i start now, im not gonna stop touching you untill You're full of me ",he says with desire burning in his eyes. 

Kang sol-A keeps quiet unable so say anything,  her heart races fast as her body craves more of his touch.

" Tell me to stop", he says getting closer to her looking deep into her eyes. 

"Tell me you want me to stop".

" No",she breathes, "i dont want you to stop ".

" Then what do you want kang sol-A? ", professor yang says, his lips hovering above hers. 

" You ", she says closing her eyes.