Chapter 13

Rose Knight Pov -

We both went straight to Mr. Richard's office while walking, but we did not pay attention other, only immersed in our conversation when Mr. Richard came out of his office. When he stood in front of us, he surprised both of us by saying the name of Alex loudly. He looked very angry. His eyes gleamed terrifyingly. We trembled for a moment. Mr. Richard stood straight in front of Alex.

"I'm here to give you a salary to talk? What Mr. Will, it seems you don't love your job" he said in a very terrifying way. Hearing his voice, Alex got scared to a great extent and just said sorry and left me alone with this devil, who was just staring at me very angrily.

He grabbed my wrist without saying anything and dragged me into his office. He closed the door and slammed me directly on the door, imprisoning me between himself and the door. His hands were resting against the door on both sides of me and he was standing very close to me. Even our breath was mingling with each other; he was just a few inches away from me.

Because of being so close to him, my breath got stuck in itself and my heart was beating so loudly, it was like my heart coming out of my chest by tearing. Anyone can easily hear my heartbeat after being so close. Terrible heat was coming from his side towards me.

He was still looking at me angrily. However, standing so close to him, I was terribly scared from the inside. Not expressing how scared I was, I also started staring at him without fear with confident. For a few moments, we stood like this and stared at each other. Keep watching, but when he spoke, what he said shook me to the core.

"I can't believe Miss Knight that you're the one to change so quickly" I looked at him in surprise because I didn't understand the meaning of what he said.

"Sorry Mr. Richard, I don't... "

"Oh... now you start being innocent, now you will say that you do not understand me, right?" Due to this taunt of him, I started looking at him even more in surprise. I still did not understand his words. Why would I be innocent?

"Sir, please move away" I thought it was right to distance him from me. Without making any sense to him, his nearness was troubling me.

But instead of moving away, he came even closer. His whole body was now pushing me towards the door. His face was now just a few inches away from mine. If I moved my face even a little, then his and my lips would have collided directly with each other. That's why I stayed in my own place. I could not move a single body part. His body completely surrounded me.

"You girl like something inside and something outside, you like a girl can go to any extent to get something when you came to know that you are not going to work on me, then someone else runs after....." With every word of him, a sharp prick pierced in my heart. My eyes widened in astonishment, because of everything he said, my stomach started shaking strangely.

Everything about him pricked me so badly that I pushed him away from me and my hand fell directly on his cheeks. There was a loud banging sound in the whole office resonated, because of me; his face was turned to one side. I did not even let his talk finish, even before that my anger and pain came out together.

I took my luggage without looking at him and opened the door and left with slammed his office door very forcely. Coffee was spread outside the door when he was pulling me inside. Then this was released from my hand, but without caring about this, I left from there, I will never come here again.

Today, this bastard shook me badly. I was feeling very bad. Why did he dare to say this about me? We did not even get much time, nor did we know each other very well, yet he thinks the same way about me. He has no right to think this way about me.

I left without seeing anyone in anger. I will not come here again now, never. I will search for some other job but will not come here. I stood at the bus stop and waited for the bus. I still could not believe it. He was thinking this without knowing anything about me.

I got on the bus, but my thoughts were still swirling around Aaron. I started hating myself because of the way he was staring at me. He was looking at me with great anger and hatred. There was irritation in his eyes at me. This act of his shook me from the inside. I started feeling small within myself.

I was very sad and was already broken from inside, but his words again broke me from inside too. It opened up my old wounds even more. There was no one to share the pain with before, and neither was there now. Even if I wanted to, I could not share my pain with my brother and sister. Both of them were still too young to understand what I meant.

As soon as I reached home, I fell down on my knees as soon as I went inside. I no longer had the strength to stand. After all this, even after a few years, tears did not come from behind my eyes. I always used to stop them from coming, because I always had to be strong and well for my siblings. If I broke down, who would take care of them? They had no one except me.

Now that my job is gone, I will have to search for a job again. I now have more than two months of savings left, but what after that? I had to do something from now on. That's why I stood up without wasting any time. The clothes changed and got ready and again started searching for jobs. Now there was a lot of time for both of them to come home, till then I could do my job search work, so I got busy in my searching job.