Chapter 14

Rose Knight Pov –

A whole week had passed, but I don't back to Richard & Co. I did not go there. I broke my connection with that company forever. I did not want to have any connection with that arrogant person again. But I could not even find a job anywhere else this whole week. I had not even told my siblings till now that I had lost my job. I did not want to make them both sad and tense.

But I could not understand what was happening. At first, I went to the same place where I had already got the job of a waitress when I talked to them; they said that they are ready to hire me.

When I came back home after being very happy so that the second job should also be done so that both the jobs can be done together so that the condition of the home can also be stable.

But as soon as I reached home, I got a call and they flatly refused to give me the job and asked me not to come. I repeatedly asked them what the problem was, but they flatly refused to tell me, and the same thing happened in the rest of my job as well. At first, they said yes, but after that, they call me and said no. I could not understand why this was happening.

From above, I promised Max and Natalie that they could both go on a school trip. But now with what face should I convince them that I do not have a job, so I can not give them the money for the trip? I still remember how happy they both were when they told me about the trip.

Flash Back -

I was standing in the kitchen and cooking dinner for everyone. Then both of them came home, they both looked very enthusiastic. They wanted to tell me something, so both of them came running to the kitchen.

They have no hope of seeing me at home soon. When they saw me at home, both of them were surprised, and then their eyes lit up with happiness. Both of them came running towards me and hugged me strongly from both sides.

"Rose, you are here..."

"Rose, you know..." they both started talking together, so I did not understand their words. But seeing their enthusiasm, she slowly laughed.

Seeing my smile, they both became silent together. First, they looked at each other, and then they looked at me. They both started burst in laughing. Both of them also understood that I did not understand anything because of their talking together.

"I understand that both of you are very enthusiastic, but first freshen up, then we talk while having dinner, go.... go..... Quick..." I smiled and drove them to the upper rooms to get ready, till then I kept on cooking my food.

As soon as the cooking was finished, I started putting them on the table in front of the couch, till then both of them also came, we all sat on the couch and started having dinner.

"Rose, you will not believe what happened in school today" Max started speaking while filling his mouth with food. Seeing this glow on his face, I forgot everything that happened with Aaron in the morning.

"Okay, that's why you both called me?"

"Yes... Oh, I am very excited Rose, I really want to go, just your permission will be needed" Natalie looked at me very excitedly and started speaking, her eyes also started shining like Max, but the next moment she became a little sad.

"My permission! But where to go?" I understood why Natalie suddenly became sad. If these two need to go somewhere alone, I rarely let them unless I am with both of them.

"Actually..." Max was about to tell in excitement when Natalie stopped him, saying she would tell. Without arguing, Max just shrugged his shoulders and gulped at his meal, and asked Natalie to tell the rest.

"Rose, actually there is going to be a dancing competition in Boston and so our school going to take some students for the competition, so I was thinking...."

"You want to take part in the competition, don't you?" She was a little nervous. She didn't know how to talk to me.

"Mmmm.....Yes... not only me, but Max also wants to go" I immediately looked at Max; he was still looking at me with great enthusiasm and hope.

But I was not able to understand, what to say, I could not let these two go alone and I know how much they are both fans of dancing, that's why I can't even refuse them. That's why I thought that it is a matter of one day that I will also go with them. With this, I will also be able to take care of them and at the same time, they will be able to fulfill both their wishes.

"Amm... ok, then you......"

"Is it really...?" both of them shouted together, their eyes widened in surprise and the second moment shone with happiness.

But the very next moment Natalie again hung her face, so I thought it right to listen to her first, without fulfilling my point. Why was she sad again even after hearing such a happy thing?

"Now what happened, Natalie?" I looked at her confusedly.

"But it's more expensive, Rose" she slowly started speaking without looking at me.

"Mmmmm... why are you worrying... I will give it and I will go with you both so that you...."

"What......?" Both of them shouted together and looked at me, astounded, and I was astounded to see this action by both of them.

"What.... how can I let you both go alone? That's why I..."

"No... no... no... no... how can you come Rose..... Oh, I am so stupid I forgot to tell you the important thing" Natalie said loudly. I could not understand her words at all, now what is left?

"Ohhhh... Actually, it is not just a competition, but there is also a 10-day dance workshop... where we all get to learn a lot of new dance styles she said hesitantly.

"Ohhhh......" Only a sigh came out of my mouth. Now it was a matter of thinking, how can I leave both of them for the whole 10 days? If there is a 10-day workshop, which means it will be too expensive. How can I pay both at once? I don't even have a job now.

Flash Back End -