Chapter 3

BEHOLD ANOTHER UPDATE!!!

Author note:

Sorry for not updating for a while, i've been facing problem...

I don't know how to make a brother fluff, and this got me stuck for a while.
But that problem is solve, i hope i won't run into trouble like this again.

Anyway enjoy the chapter hope you like it 😊

they are already here, this is too soon!  i have to get to my brothers' Boboiboy scream in panic internally.

Boboiboy's breath hitched, he turned his heels and sprinted towards a room his brothers were, aside for the short run, sweats started to form, he felt sick, hoping his brothers were there, doing anything! Other than the horrible thoughts he was thinking.

Boboiboy burst the door open, he saw his brother are hugging each other, Chris was crying and Alvin seems to be confused

"Shh its ok, im here, everything gonna be alright" Boboiboy said in a soothing voice

"B-Ben im scared" Chris reply back with fear clearly shown on his face

"We will be fine, i promise" Boboiboy said with his most Sincere smile

Seeing as the tension has comes down Alvin Cut their conversation. "Let's get out of here while we still can!" The other two just nod and follow him to the back door of the huge mansion.

But unfortunately they were caught, apparently some mercenaries was paid to catch them. Who paid them? What they want from us? What's going to happen to us? This question keep circling in his mind.

But, one thing he know that he must do is 'we have to escape'.

Time skip

Right now Boboiboy and his brother are Lockup inside some kind of cage that usually hold big animal in a zoo, but this time they were inside of it.

While inside the cage they found a new friend.

PS: the friend is not a rat

Its was a boy around the same age as Alvin holding a baby that has to be less than a year old. The boy name is Tetsuya like to be called Tetsu and the baby still don't have a name, proving that the baby is probably a new born.

Sometimes later the guard show up. "I think you will pay nicely" the guard says while has his eyes lock on Chris, then he laugh like a maniac with greed clearly shown in his eyes.

" I think i know what happening here" boboiboy comment gaining the attention from the other boys.

"I think they are conducting human trafficing"
Alvin gasp, tetsu have the face like 'i already know', while Chris has a confused face

"Brother what human trafficing means?"
Chris ask like the child he is

"That mean they are going to sell us as slave"
Tetsu reply Chris question with in different face, tho both Boboiboy and Alvin want to yell at tetsu because that was a bit heartless.

But they didn't because that was the Truth, they just keep silent didn't have anything to say.

Chris who just heard this, still did not believe what his new friend just said. "That not true right? We're going to be fine right?" Chris keep asking questions while seemingly about to cry.

Alvin don't know what to answer he just look down on the floor, tetsu just holding the baby tight in his hand knowing their fate.

"Yes! We're going to be okay, we will get out of here tonight!" Boboiboy said determined