Part 17

"Y͓̽-You're part o-of this?!" Sidney yelled, pointing a finger at Gracie who grin like a mad man, her eyes burning with madness. Gracie giggles and her tone changes to be much gentler, "Shhh, shhh, shhh, there's no need to raise your voice. We're all friends here, just friends, friends." She giggles again as her eyes go up to Sidney, "You're going to play your part right, Sidney? That's what friends do."

Sidney slowly took a step back from Gracie, her legs tumbling slightly, three of them clearly had something in store for her. Billy chuckles darkly, cornering Sidney in a dead-end in the kitchen, "That's right Sidney, we're all friends here. You just have to do your part."

Sidney's screams turn loud and sharp as Billy grabs her, shoving a knife at the front of her chest from behind he has a tight grip on her shoulder, causing her to be still as a statue but her glare was still heated on him.

"What's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost." Billy chuckles into Sidney's ears, and Gracie grins zooming the camera to Sidney's face that held so much hatred for her. Sidney stands carefully from the knife, trying hard to hold a calm resolve. Stuart giggles from his seat on the kitchen counter beside Gracie, his voice laden with sarcasm and jokes as they mumble together, narrating Sidney's thoughts.

"I believe it's your turn, Stu." Billy chuckles as he pushed Sidney forward, her heart pounding in her chest. Sidney stumbled forward, her knees wobbling and stumbling, but she did not fall. "Oh yeah." Stuart disappears away from the kitchen, giving Sidney a cheeky smile first.

Gracie placed the camera on the kitchen counter as she hops down. Her dress was a mess but it brought more character to her Halloween costume. Billy had his eyes on her, never moving and wanting to be by her side but his grip on Sidney tightened, knowing it would cause more trouble if Sidney ran.

"Are you getting bored, love?" Billy asked, his voice was surprising to Sidney's ears. Billy was never that sweet or kind with words, but here he was smiling softly at Gracie as if begging for her attention. "Of course not, my fun hasn't finished yet." Gracie giggles, leaping to her feet as she leans over Sidney's shoulder to kiss Billy's cheek, earning a satisfied hum from the male.

"You're such a sweetie." She giggled softly and ran her hands through Billy's hair. Sidney felt like she wanted to vomit, if it was any occasion, she would be supplied with jealousy even assuming that Billy was cheating on her, however now, it's all so clear, how close Billy was with Gracie, how Stuart never seem to be subtle with his kinship with Gracie.

Turns out they were the psychotic trio, organizing a killing night with each of their victims together. Sidney felt like crying, her close people was the one torturing her all these years, especially Gracie. The young girl had a soft spot in Sidney's heart, now knowing she was behind those kills, broke her heart more than finding out it was Stuart and Billy.

A noise comes from the kitchen. A low, dragging sound as Stuart reappears from the front hall, wrestling with something effortlessly. Gracie chuckles, moving closer to Stuart now as he has a body in tow, he thrusts it forward and it rolls into the kitchen floor. "Dad!" Sidney yelled, her father bound and gagged, eyes wide in fear, very much alive.

Stuart smirked, laughing at the reaction Sidney had, he lifted the man from the floor and placed him on his knees. Gracie went over to them, her dress flapping as she stood close to Stuart. Bending down slightly to face Mr. Prescott, "You weren't that hard to capture, it was almost disappointing. All I had to do is bat my eyes, smile innocently, and you fell for it like a dog."

Stuart giggled softly, shaking his head and looking at Gracie. "Come on, give him some slack, the man didn't have any fun since his wife abandon him." Billy laugh in amazement as it was true, Sidney however was turning red in anger and her eyes were burning at them.

Gracie took out the cellular phone from her dress pocket, Stuart gave her the voice changer tool as she place them in Mr. Prescott's shirt pocket, tapping his chest slightly, "I'm returning this back to you," Gracie pecked the man's right cheek causing havoc with Sidney, "Why are you doing this?"

"It's all part of the game," Stuart answered the question, taking Sidney's attention off Gracie who aimlessly walked around the kitchen, looking for some snacks. She still felt mad, but to be honest, she shouldn't be surprised by now. "It's called GUESS HOW I'M GOING TO DIE!" Billy yelled into Sidney's ears causing her to jump as she replied in the same tone, "Fuck you!"

Billy shook his head softly, releasing Sidney but still trapping her from running anywhere, "We already played that game. You lost, remember?" It was Gracie's turn to snicker at that as Sidney looked away as if in denial, "I wish I caught in on tape," the young girl giggled sarcastically, "We should play it again sometime, Sid. I would let you win, I'm that submissive in bed."

Billy and Stuart, chuckle as if that was true, their relationship in bed was like that. Billy and Stuart would be dominant to the core, while Gracie would beg and plead. However, out of the bedroom, it was the opposite.

Everyone's attention turned to Mr. Prescott when he let out a choking sound, Stuart had a tight hold on his air supply. Stuart had apologized before returning back to the game, "You have to play, Sid. Don't want to disappoint your dad. He's been waiting around all night" Billy moved his eyes away from Gracie to Sidney, his knife up and pointing to her, "It's an easy game. We ask you a question. If you get it wrong..."

"You die!" Gracie spoke out, her mouth filled with popcorn, looking like a hamster. "And if you get it right..." Stuart continued the rules, glancing at Gracie knowing she would want to finish his sentence, "YOU DIE!!" Gracie burst out giggles so boisterously, having so much fun playing this game.

"You're crazy. All of you!!" Sidney yelled, her face blazing red and her nostrils flaring, she had to do something, even if it was only to get away from this sick game. But with Stuart's built, Billy's sharp eyes, and Gracie's insane giggling, she knew this game would never end until she was dead.

"I prefer the term 'psychotic,'" Gracie stated as she snorted with laughter, "I think the game is so much more fun this way." Sidney's face blushed in fury, "You'll never get away with this." Billy cut in with this, smirking so wickedly as he reminded Sidney, "Tell that to Cotton Weary. You wouldn't believe how easy it was to frame him." Stuart added, "Yeah, we just watched a few movies. Took a few notes. It was fun."

Billy and Stuart relish their madness, proud of themselves while Gracie's laughter hardens in the background, remembering the memories like it just happened yesterday. Sidney's face was flushed with anger and embarrassment that she framed an innocent man.

Sidney looks to her dad and sees the tears in his eyes, and she looks back to Billy, unflinching with a determined look on her face.