Chapter 1

/*/

Just some reading rules:

1. POVs are mentioned above the written material.

2."Double Quotation " - means Dialogue of the person whose pov it is. Otherwise, the person would be mentioned.

3.'Single Quotation and italics '- means inner thoughts of the person who pov it is, otherwise, the person would be mentioned.

/*/

Rukia POV:

/* Scene after Rukia was captured by Captian Kuchiki and Lieutenant Renji Abarai. */

Rukia was taken to the 6th Division Barracks where she was put under arrest.

Renji: "I've to come here and check on the prisoner, is she still insubordinate and difficult?"

Rukia: "I'm not insubordinate."

Renji: "If you're not insubordinate, then why do you refuse to eat?"

Rukia: "Maybe, I'm just not hungry. Does that bother you "Mr. Lieutenant "."

Renji: "Oh, so now you resent that I'm a Lieutenant now, is that it? I can hear it in the tone of your voice."

Rukia: "Hit a nerve, didn't I? Well don't worry Mr. Lieutenant, now you have the rank and the pompous attitude and weird eyebrows to go with it."

Renji: "How dare you mock me? I could kill you for an insult like that."

Rukia: "Tell me something."

Renji: "Huh?"

Rukia: "An I really going to die, Renji?"

Renji: "Oh, absolutely for what you've done, I'd expect you would be executed immediately."

Rukia: "Very well. I understand."

Renji: "What do you mean by you understand? I was just kidding Rukia. It was only a joke."

Rukia: "So, which one is it? you idiot."

Renji: "An idiot, huh? If I'm an idiot then how come your the one locked up in the cell? You're pretty lucky Captain Kuchiki is probably pleading for clemency for you even as we speak."

Rukia: "Well, I doubt that."

Renji: "How can you say such a thing, a man like Kuchiki wouldn't stand by and do nothing while his own sister faces a death sentence."

Rukia: "You're quite correct about that, he would rather kill me himself."

Renji: "Huh?"

Rukia: "I know it for certain because I know full well what kind of man he is. 40 years have passed since I was taken in by the Kuchiki family and in all those years, he has never once looked at me or his wife."

"