Chapter 11

/*/

Just some reading rules:

1. POVs are mentioned above the written material.

2."Double Quotation " - means Dialogue of the person whose pov it is. Otherwise, the person would be mentioned.

3.'Single Quotation and italics '- means inner thoughts of the person who pov it is, otherwise, the person would be mentioned.

/*/

No one's POV:

Yamamoto: "Very well, now I'll read out the order given by the royal family in front of you all."

Yamamoto opened the letter and started reading it.

Yamamoto: "As we have come to know about what has happened in the soul society we will like to suggest for Captain Y/n to make an in-depth investigation of the matter and also as for the vacant seats for the Captain position we would like for you ...

Yamamoto: "As we have come to know about what has happened in the soul society we will like to suggest for Captain Y/n to make an in-depth investigation of the matter and also as for the vacant seats for the Captain position we would like for you to make new Captain out of squad 0 temporarily. Captain Y/n will also be temporarily assigned as a Captain to one of the empty seats and Lieutenant Takanashi Kuromiya will be taking place as a pseudo captain for squad 0. As for the other 2 left positions Captain Y/n will suggest on her own. In addition, those who are chosen will be tested as per your own rules but Captain Y/n will be supervising the test. For Captain Y/n it is requested to not sheath her Bankai. As soon as the matter is resolved Captain Y/n will be relieved of all her duties". He was shocked to read what was written on the paper and looked straight towards Y/n and asked. "Are you sure you want to discuss this matter here and not among nobles?"

 "Are you sure you want to discuss this matter here and not among nobles?"

Y/n: She just smiled and said. "Whatever may the order may be please don't hesitate."

"