Anniversary

𝙳𝚁𝙰𝙲𝙾𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

Healer Thompson is a bloody nightmare, but she eventually let me off early ,so her screeching was worth it.

Today Sunday,November 7th is me and Harry's anniversary!

I am absolutely ecstatic!

Me and Harry started dating 4 years ago after Hogwarts. It's been amazing , most people weren't supporting at first but they realized we weren't bothered and soon got over it. I couldn't be more grateful. Harry is a great boyfriend and I cannot wait to show him my love and appreciation for our anniversary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N POV:

Draco apparated to their home with Harry's gift that he picked up from the jewelry shop. He also picked up the robe he bought Harry two days ago and the lovely letter he made for Harry last week.

To say Draco was excited would be an understatement. He put a muffliato charm around him to make sure Harry wouldn't hear him sneak in. But when he got in , Harry wasn't there. Draco called Hermione , he believed as Harry's bestfriend surely she'd know .

When he called her and asked for Harry she went silent for a moment and then suddenly hung up.
Draco found that odd so he was going to call her back until he heard keys in the door.

—————-------𝙳𝚁𝙰𝙲𝙾'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I didn't like that Hermione hung up on me but I'll ask about that later. Right now Harry's coming in
And I can't wait to see the surprise on his face.
Canceling my charms , I get into position and when the door fully opens I wait ten seconds then I jump up "SUPRISeee."

Well that's just bloody fucking wonderful.

My words fell off at the sight that awaited me.

Harry Potter was kissing Ginny Weasley.

I prepared myself for many situations, if he didn't like the gifts , if he wanted to go out to dinner ,etc.
Not this though, never this.

"Well happy anniversary" I mumbled.
What does one do in this situation? What does one say?

"D-Draco I'm so sorry I didn't know you'd be home early , I'm so sorry" says Harry.

Do I yell? Cry maybe? Duel him? Throw things ?
I don't even feel like it , I don't even want toput up with this.

"Please say something Draco, I'm sorry!"
But what do I say ? That I forgive him ? That I hate him? That he looks good? This is stressful, painful, numbing.
Numbing? Ah yes that's how I feel. Numb .

I should have known. And deep down inside I know I did. The distance , the late nights, the 'I' have to work late' , I knew, just didn't wanna believe it.

I'd like a quiet drive. On a motor cycle,No maybe a car . Maybe I'd like to shoot some spells , at something, anything , but not Harry never Harry.
"I'm so sorry Draco" Ginny whispered.

Why is she sorry? She didn't owe me anything.

Something wet hit my arm , oh tears ; when did I get those ?

"Happy anniversary Harry our last one."I say. What good would anything else do ? I'll go home , to my mom . To the Manor.

I apparate to the Manor and head to my room , but I can't go there, my heart won't let me . I walk into my mother's room as quietly as possible and climb into her bed. She'll definitely scold me about being in her bed with my dirty clothes on but that's alright. It's comforting knowing that she'd never hurt me, not like Harry , not like my father, not like the whole wizarding world. And that's all I need right now .

———————Time skip to morning

I wake up to tea being set in front of me by Tippy.

"Thanks Tippy." She's such a good elf.

"Yous be welcome Master Draco"

I cast a quick tempus and see it's noon. I slept in. Great. Better take a quick shower before I head down. Making my way to my room I reflect on last night's events. Not that there's much to reflect on. They were kissing , clearly intending to have intercourse, they saw me , they apologized, I just stood there, then I left.
Truly uneventful.

I gather my clothes and necessities. Run some warm water , then strip and slip into the shower.

I wash my body and hair then dry off.
After I'm dressed I take a few breaths . Time to face my mother.

Walking down stairs I find her in the library
"Hello mother " I say cautiously.

"Draconian you better be lucky we have house elves or I would have made you wash my sheets BY HAND!"

"I'm sorry mom I swear but I had a terrible night and needed your comfort, Ill even buy you flowers" I said sheepishly.

"Well are u alright dear ?"

Should I tell her ? I don't want her to worry, but it'd be nice to get it off my chest. Here goes.
"He cheated mom , with Ginny"

"Oh honey-" she started.

"It's okay mom I'm fine I promise"

"I'm sorry Draco, the ...daily prophet is here , if u want to read it ."
Of course the prophet knows, they're always following the savior.

"No I think we should eat something, right?"

"Right"

Me and my mother ate and talked. It was nice. Until the howlers and letters tried to get through the wards, until 30 prophets were delivered to the door, until Hermione Granger tried to floo followed by a try from Pansy and a try from Ronald and then a try from Blaise.

Yes , I blocked the floo. I knew they would try and I couldn't take that , or I could and didn't want to. I'm not too sure which one .

But I forgot about my Muggle phone. Harry bought me one and showed me how to use it Saying it was convenient, and honestly it is.
I bought my mom one , then Blaise got one and so did Pans. I don't wanna talk to anyone about it , I just wanna pretend it didn't happen.
But good thing is,
this device has a silence button.
Very convenient indeed.

———————-A/.N POV:

Draco spent the whole day with Narcissa. Talking and joking about any and everything. To Draco it was a good feeling. And Narcissa just wanted her son to be alright for once.

———///////—————————-
Just trying something new ✨