Chapter 25: I'm In Love

[ Jessy's POV ]

When we reached home, Choonie and the others already went inside their rooms while me and Youngjae were the only one's left downstairs.

The house started to be quiet again, Youngjae and I looked at each other and laugh. He went closer to me and gave me a hug, I was shocked that I froze.

I can't move and I felt my cheeks turned red, I can't even hide my smile. I hugged him back and the hug tightened, I feel like I'm flying above the sky right now.

Youngjae: Do you like it?

Me: Ofcourse oppa, you played hard to win this and for that thank you so much.

Youngjae: I'm glad you like it.

Me: I love it.

He smiled and mess my hair, I told him to stop but he keeps playing with it. I was stopping him when I accidentally yawn in front of him.

I covered my lips and I feel embarrassed of what happened. He smiled and hugged me again.

Youngjae: You're cute when you yawn hahaha

Me: stop it it's embarrassing oppa!!

Youngjae: hahaha you should go upstairs, you're tired already.

Me: What about you oppa?!

Youngjae: I'll check the doors first here you go upstairs now.

Me: I'll wait for you...

Youngjae: No, it's okay go now hahaha

Me: Okay, Goodnight oppa!!

Youngjae: Goodnight, Sweet Dreams...

I wave and yawn again, I covered my mouth and run upstairs. I heard him laugh and I feel embarrassed again. I went to my room and write something on my notebook.

"Tonight was the best night of my life so far, Youngjae oppa even get me a stuffed animal. Isn't it romantic? How can he be so romantic like that? If he do something romantic to me again I think I'm gonna fell for him more.

I'm in love. I'm in love with GOT7'S Youngjae. The way he talks to me, the way he laugh, his smiles that I can't resist, his way of making around us romantic and other things I can't explain.

Oh well, I'm gonna delete this soon so yeah I'm gonna let it all out for tonight.
I wish to be with him for life, everything is going to be okay when I'm with him. I love him."

I save it and write the title "will be deleting tomorrow" I shut down my laptop and turn of my light.

I cuddled the stuffed animal he gave me and let it sleep next to me. Tomorrow is gonna be a nice day, I hope.

-------

Annyeong ♡
Update

Thanks for reading my fanfic(s)
Don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT;))
Sorry for the wrong grammars/errors

xoxo{LightOfBaek}