Chapter 8: All day with her

[ Mark's POV ]

I was staring at her a few minutes and I put her in her room, she looked more beautiful when she sleeps and I can't take my eyes of her...

I was dreaming when I smell some toast and coffee, I opened my eyes and I saw Choonie holding a try with two toast and two coffee.

Choonie: Good Morning oppa!! You must be very tired last night that's why you fell asleep here in the couch...

Me: N-Ne... I hope you don't mind

Choonie: Its okay, feel like home arasso?! besides were close now right?!

Me: Ne arasso!!

She handed me two toast and one coffee and she started to drink the other coffee.

Choonie: Can I ask you something?

Me: Sure what is it?

Choonie: Why are you staring at me last night?

Me: I- uhh uhm...

The whole room became quiet in a few minutes and I look down when she called me and smile.

Choonie: yaah oppa don't be quiet!! It's okay if you can't answer my question...

Me: oh sorry and okay....

After she finished her coffee, she stand up and started to play a music. She looked at me and she started to came closer to me and she said.

Chooonie: Do you know this song? I like listening to music while cleaning, here help me.

She picked up the tray and the cups then she handed them to me. I put them at the kitchen and when I reached her room I saw her dancing to APink's Mr.Chu

Me: Your good!!

Choonie: oh haha thanks, wanna dance with me?

Me: Can I?!

I changed the music into GOT7: Girls Girls Girls and we just looked at each other then she started to dance. I do my parts and she do the other part.

We started to seat and she handed me a bottle of water. We talked about the schedule a few minutes and she handed me a towel.

Choonie: You should take a shower...

Me: How about you?

Choonie: What about me? don't tell me you want me to go inside with you... haha

Me: I mean where are you going to take a shower while I'm using your bathroom? but if you want to...

Choonie: Aiish stop!!! I'm taking a shower in Yuri's room you pervert oppa!!!

Me: Hey I'm not a pervert okay!!! you started it hahaha

Choonie: Yaaah just take a bath already!!!

We both laughed and I started to take a shower and changed my clothes. When I got out, I saw Choonie in the couch fixing her hair.

She's so pretty, so sexy and beautiful. Even though I can't see her face because of his long hair, she's still beautiful... I'm really falling for her, I want her and I need her.

"Wake up!!"

I blinked twice and I'm daydreaming again, I saw her in front of me looking at me strange and then she grab the towel I'm holding.

Choonie: Why are you acting strange recently oppa?! Is there something wrong?!

Me: A-Aniyo (No) I was just thinking...

Choonie: Thinking about what?! by the way Jessy and Yuri are here with the boys already...

Me: Boys? Kai and Chen?

Choonie: Aniyo, Your co-members tho...

I saw her picking the pillows so I helped her. When we both went downstairs I saw JB, Jr., Youngjae, BamBam, Yugyeom, Jackson, Jessy and Yuri playing. They started to tease me and Choonie.

Jessy: So do you guys fall for each other now??

Me: No were not..

Youngjae: Nothing happened??

Choonie: What are you guys talking about?!

BamBam: Noona ssi didn't Mark hyung told you?!

Choonie: told what?

I tried to close BamBam's mouth but I was too late. I tried to be quiet when Jackson started to scream my feelings for Choonie.

Jackson: He likes you!!!

Choonie: Is that true?

I felt my cheeks got hot and I saw her confused and they started to hit us with the pillows and they kept screaming "yiie"

When the maid told us that lunch is ready I feel grateful. But when I saw her face.

Is she really that curious?! ahh jinjja?!  What if she didn't like me back?? I don't wanna ruin our friendship...

I was staring at her when she snap her fingers in front of my face and she laughed at me.

Choonie: yaah!! haha are you dreaming oppa??

Youngjae: What happened to you hyung?

BamBam: Are you alright??

Me: I'm fine, lets just eat okay?!

When all of us were eating I kept thinking and thinking about what happened earlier because I'm just nervous that she might know.

After we eat I helped her washed the dishes since my co-members, Jessy and Yuri are busy playing.

Choonie: Hey oppa I can take it here, go play with them.

Me: ahh Aniyo, I'm not going to leave you here alone.. I'll help you

Choonie: You sure oppa?!

Me: yes I'm sure okay haha lets start

Choonie: ohh geurae

[ geurae = ok, sure ]

After all the dishes were soaped, its time to wash them with clean water. While I was reaching for the plate I saw our hands touched and we both looked at each other and laughed.

After we finished the dishes we played together with the other members, eat and then we watched a movie this whole day.

While were watching a movie Jessy, Yuri and Choonie fell asleep. We decided to continue watching it tomorrow, JB and Jr. put Jessy in her room while Jackson and Yugyeom put Yuri in her room. I picked up Choonie and bring her inside her room.

After I put her in her bed, she grabbed my hand and I look at her. I sit beside her bed and she whispered something in my ears.

Choonie: Oppa can you stay here for a little while...

Me: Why?? Is there something wrong??

Choonie: I can't sleep, could you stay here for a while then you can go when I fell asleep...

Me: Okay I'll stay here, sleep now...

She smiled and she started to close her beautiful eyes, I started combing her soft hair and I saw her smile again. A few minutes passed and I'm still combing her hair, I can't stop staring at her gorgeous face.

After I finished combing her hair, I stared at her again and I decided to give her a kiss on the forehead. I turned on the glow light next to the bed and I went out to go to sleep with my co-members downstairs.

I hope I can finally confess my feelings for Choonie...

Annyeong ^^ sorry for keeping you all waiting, my mind can't think properly this past few days LOL anyways, Thanks for reading my FanFics!! sorry for the errors and wrong grammars :)))