Montage: (Week 5)

A/N: TW: TRANSPHOBIC SLUR AND CHAD SAID IT OF COURSE AND I'M GONNA MAKE HIM GET HIT BY A BUS OR SOME SHIT AND OR COURSE IT'S CENSORED AND NOW I'M GONNA CRY

Day 1

"Lewis. Wake up, school."

"No"

"Yes."

"Louis- come on."

"No. You're warm."

Harry moved as far away from him as possible, resulting in his falling off the bed.

Larry the cat watched them bemusedly.

"Larry's staring at you."

"Where is Larry?"

"Currently in the closet."

"Why?"

"Who knows? We all know that it's there."

"I feel like this has a deeper meaning..."

"It really doesn't."

***

Oh no.

There was a new guy at school- who was currently in Harry's seat.

The thing was, Harry had his earphones in- and was ignoring everything around him. Most likely listening to Made in the A.M.

Why? He was humming the song 'hey angel' 

So- he had about two minutes before Harry would notice the bloke. Two minutes before Harry's very likely hissy fit. 

"Oi- you. Get up?"

"What?"

Oh fucking great- this guy was fucking Northern Irish or some shit. 

"I said 'get up'- this wanker," he gestured at Harry, "sits there"

"And why can't he sit somewhere else?"

"Wot? Why can't he sit somewhere else? You bloody blind?" 

The boy looked sufficiently confused. 

"I swear to god! You fookin dickhead. We're handcuffed...!"

"Wh- oh-" the boy finally clocked the handcuffs- his thick eyebrows shooting up into his hair.

Harry finally looked up- finally noticing the lad. He removed one of his headphones, fumbling to pause the music. 

The boy got up (proving to be slightly shorter than Harry), gazing at them with his dark blue eyes. He extended a hand (what type of teenager gives a fucking handshake?), and when Louis cautiously took his- he shook it firmly- maintaining eye contact the entire time. 

"Maxwell, Jesse Maxwell."

Apparently this guy is a fucking weirdo. James Bond who?

"Uhh- Louis... Louis Tomlinson."

"I'm Harry" Harry piped in, before putting back in his headphones and prompt

A/n: not me losing my train of thought at Louis' End of the Day solo. Made in the A.M. Is the best album- bite me. BUT LOUIS' SOLO IN LOVE YOU GOODBYE THO. Oh no- If I Could Fly. 

-promptly removing himself from the conversation. 

"Can I ask why you are handcuffed"

"Huh?" He totally hadn't been staring at Harry, ignoring uh... Maxwell? (what? He didn't listen)

A/N: IT'S LOU'S SOLO- I AM NOT OK. Fun fact: the bloke who Jesse is based off (my friend- Maxwell, yes, I call him that. Why? Oh- I didn't know his first name for ages... Hehe) dared talk during this solo when I was listening to If I Could Fly. I may of yelled at him- in art class.