chapter 3

I've been sitting in this room for three days, no one came here I still feel weak and dehydrated, I don't know if my group is okay I tried to open one of the windows in this room but they are very well closed.

I was sitting on the bedroom floor when I hear noises at the door.

- Hello Sweetie. Says Gareth closing the door

- I'm sorry I didn't come before I was kind of busy.

- Let me out of here, you bastard.

Gareth lets out a smile and starts to approach me, every step he took towards me I walked backwards, I can't deny I was scared.

- Before you join the others, I want to have fun with you.

I feel my beads against the wall and Gareth trying to kiss me.

- Let me go. I say trying to get out of her arms.

- Don't be so stubborn come on, you'll love it. 

He lifts my shirt a little and runs his hand over my stomach leaving scratches there.

Just as he was about to take off my shirt we heard an explosion outside.

- More than shit, what's going on.  he says pulling away from me.

- I'll be right back sweetie, I'll see what's happening.

He comes up to me again and runs his fingers across my face, it disgusted me, very disgusted.

- Don't leave here, sweetie.

He goes to the door, opens it and exits it, locking it.

                               ~

It's been about ten minutes since Gareth left, outside I heard a lot of shots and I started to think that maybe it was my group, I go to the door and start screaming for someone outside to hear me.

- Hey, somebody help me, get me out of here.

I start to hear footsteps towards the door and walk away thinking it's Gareth or his men, but when the door opens I'm surprised to see it was Carol.

-Carol?. I say still surprised.

- Ayla, are you alright?, are you hurt?.

- No, I'm fine.

- Great, let's get out of here, the group went ahead.

We started to run out, it was full of walkers, Carol lends me a gun and we start killing some that were on the way, he said the group is going to the forest and that's where we're going, finally I'm going to see my family.

Carol and I have been walking through the woods for about five minutes before we start hearing voices, so I run towards her.

- Dad. I say seeing him turn to me as well as everyone in the group.

- Ayla! He comes towards me and hugs me, and how I've missed that hug.

- Are you okay? Did they hurt you?.

- I'm fine, I promise.

Carl comes towards me and I hug him too.

- I thought I lost you. He says looking at me.

- You'll never lose me, I'm a grimes I'm tough.  I say and we both smile.

Carol arrived a while later and Daryl was running to hug her, so she says we need to accompany her to a place.

                              ~

We were going down a street that led to a cabin, when we saw the cabin someone came out, it was Tyreese, in her arms was my sister, when I saw her I ran towards her my father and Carl followed me, when we got there my father took Judith in his arms and we hugged.

- Thanks. I thanked Tyreese.

- We should go, the fire may have gone out, but the smoke will draw attention.  My dad said and we started walking along the train tracks.

We started walking for a long time, I feel someone walking beside me when I look at it was Tara.

- You look like your father. She says.

- A lot of people said that. I smile at her.

- I can tell, he's hot if I wasn't a lesbian, I would be his stepmother. We laughed at your comment.

- Good thing you like women, because I'm not in the mood to have a stepmother. I say still laughing.

I felt a burning gaze on me, turned back and saw Rosita staring at me, when she saw me she looked away quickly.

It was already getting dark, so we went into the forest to rest, some were eating fruits they found on trees, and others just resting.

I get up and walk away from the group, start walking and suddenly feel a burning sensation in my belly, lean against a tree and lift my shirt seeing the scratches that Gareth left, just remembering I feel disgusted.

- Hey, are you alright?. I recognized her voice and quickly pull my shirt down.

- Hey, yeah I'm fine. I lie feeling a strong burning in my belly.

- What were you looking at?, you hurt your belly if you want I can take a look.  She says stepping closer and lifting my shirt.

- Oh my god, Ayla those scratches are deep, what you did.  She says coming closer.

- It's nothing.  I say putting down my shirt is going back to the group

- Hey, let me help you.  She says looking into my eyes.

- Who made this?. She asked and I turn my face to the side, not wanting to remember that disgusting thing touching me.

- Gareth. I say almost in a whisper.

I look back at her and her pupils were dilated, she was…angry?.

- Did he touch you?  she asks clenching her jaw.

I turn my face to the side, not wanting to respond.

- Tell me !. She asks clearly annoyed.

- Yes, he... touched me, but he didn't... you know.

- I'll kill that son of a bitch, I swear.I have never seen Rosita so beside herself.

- He must be dead, we have nothing to worry about. She looks at me for a while and then says.

- I have some bandages in my bag, sit there.

- No need, I... .

- Sit down soon. She says coming to  me.

She lifts my shirt and runs her finger over my skin, I feel a shiver in my body, I look at her who was also looking at me. She looks away and finishes the bandage, she puts her things in her backpack and continues to sit beside me.

- You have to stop this habit of following me. I say looking at the forest. She lets out a nasal laugh.

- I'll try, but I don't promise anything.

She says looking at me, I turn and look at her, we are staring at each other, until I feel her hands on my face and her lips on mine.

Our lips snapped together, moving in sync until she quickly parted ways.

She gets up, and looks at me.

- I'm sorry I shouldn't..., I'm sorry.  She leaves leaving me there.

◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•

I hope you like it, don't forget to star and comment.

a kiss💋💋