🇫🇷 ✨Mafia and madness ( Extra story )✨🇬🇧

For all of my friends who have read Hireath, this was actually the first-ever draft of the story! After a lot of talking and tweening, the actual story was born! Enjoy ;) 

      "We have another one tomorrow. It's an interesting one. Break-in, steal a briefcase and get out. Boss refuses to tell me what's in the case. '' Britain threw a hand into the air, the expensive material of his suit stretching slightly. France raised an eyebrow, swirling her wine with one hand.

" Seriously... UN hasnt been letting up " she cursed,brushing a loose strand of hair from her face. She wasnt in the greatest mood after the day. Being honest, France was never happy. Being on the run wasnt fun. She had Britian but other than that, there was nothing left.

" EU works us half to death then expects us to get right up and go somewhere else. This is not an easy job to start with. '' The French woman mumbled while taking a bigger drink out of the glass. She leaned slightly, resting on the counter a few spots of red still visible on her exposed arm.

Britian chuckled and shook his head.

" You make it sound easy, France '' he responded, shuffling his position resting his hands on the bar. The lights above flickered slightly, but quickly flit back to life.

" We both know that's a lie " France smiled, glancing back over. " Try having two bounties on your head. You sir are a lucky man " she chuckled half heartedly.

Life had been hard for everyone.

After the splitting, each country was given a choice. Join one of the three groups or risk being murdered and left fearfull for your life. For the three mafias had started to form.

When it came to the decision France was quick to react willing to take the risk of surviving. The strong survived, the weak died. That was the truth that quickly came to her attention.

Her husband on the other hand wasnt the most pleasant during the time. He had broken with the EU only a year before and now was faced with the decision that made him want to cry.

Luckly after a lot of discussion and bad words his choice was to join France, repledging his allengince to the EU and taking the risk unlike their four sons who decided to follow the UN. France was almost heartbroken seing her children walk away, but knew it was what had to happen. There was no time nor room for happy endings.

Things just got worse from there on.

Borders, marks, groups, missions, pure chaos was what ensued.

Each and every country was just waiting for their turn to be slaughtered by another.

That was until training programs were quickly and swiftly opened and required among each mafia. At least they all had something in common. Over time each country learned to fight for themselves, turning into cold blooded killers. No one liked to admit it, but it was the truth

They were being trained to become cold blooded killers.

After six years of hard work Britian, and France were at the top of the European Union's charts, being selected into their divisions and the ultimate honor of the 607th. They wernt playing around anymore.The 607th was the elete group. They outranked and outpowered every other battalion or other group within the three mafiaś. Being part of such a highly respectable sort, each of them were given additional training in weapons, explosives, and stealth. Permissions were also changed, and they could free roam throught restricted areas and files.

The group came in clutch in more than one situation.

France enjoyed every spare second of it.

She had quickly gained the respect she deserved, especially being female. The tides had turned, and games changed, they were now in her territory. Not their own.

Despite the constant pleas of the humans, wars waged on, people died and France quickly found herself with bounties on her head.

Members from both groups were after her along with an occasional low life crimanal trying to make a quick buck. None of them were able to capture her, but there were a few close calls. She had no idea what she would do without Britian there.France had come to love the chaos, the death surrounding her. But on the inside she knew it was wrong. She knew that it wasnt the right thing to do. But there were no other options.Placing down her crystal glass,scanned the area, quickly taking into account the two, well dressed men that had just entered the bar. France slumped slightly, her face twisting into a sweet but annoyed mixture.

" Looks like we have company chère " France rolled her eyes, quickly finishing off her remaing wine. Britain smirked, also noticing the obvious hitman.

" Let's see shall we dear. Bet you 50 there from UN '' her husband smiled leaning in closer.

" Bet you 50 there ASEAN " France smirked back, raising an eyebrow. France quickly grabbed Britianś tie with one hand, and moved her other hand into her lap.

" Guess we have to wait and see " she kept a side eye on the two.

Tugging on Britianś velvet tie, she pulled him into a kiss. The two men seemed disgusted but continued forth. France almost laughed. Hitmen were idiots. Quickly grabbing her gun from the holster, she fired two shots, a few yellps and the sound of scattering feet ignited the air. Two loud thuds came right after. France let go of the Britś tie and looked to the hardwood floor. She gently kicked one of the menś arms, making sure they were fully dead.Britian hopped off the stool, extending a hand towards his wife.

" Lets see shall we " France grabbed a spare bottle of wine from over the counter, kneeling to the floor.Snatching one of the menś wrists, it revealed a small olive branch imprinted into the human skin. It was dark and bruised, still fresh. France quickly stood back up.

" UN " she pouted, crossing her arms.

" You usually never guess wrong," Britain teased her slightly.

" Petit malin " France growled lovingly.