🇬🇱🥀Frozen Hearts ( Part Two )🥀🇦🇶

If you haven't seen my message/read the first chapter I recommend you go back! This is part two and the last chapter of this abandoned Greenland x Antarctica book I had! Thought I would give it some love before it's ever lost in my google docs!

Slinking home, Green huffed a breath as he removed a small key from his pocket. As he twisted the door handle to his home, it opened with a small clank revealing a dark house. It was dead silent, the inky blackness was somewhat swallowing everything that was inside.

Stumbling forward he nauntiatly switched on the light, the brightness scaring away the dark. He then pulled his scarf off of himself and continued to throw it on the floor, disregarding its placement. Sighing a deep breath he closed his eyes shut, sinking into the light blue sofa.

He was beyond tired. Today had been a lot more busy than usual. Imports, other countries screwing things up , deaths, it all added up to quite a tiring sight. Green was rarely able to sleep. His insomnia had been proven to be worse over the years. It certainly made it practically impossible to receive any rest.

Slowly opening one green eye, he glanced around. The air was cold and dust flew in the air, illuminating in the light. It was just another quiet night. Propping himself up , the country grabbed his scarf off of the floor, placing it on the small end table. He might have hated it however his house was particularly clean.

Wandering from the living room, he found himself in the small kitchen. Heading towards the sink , he filled up a small cup and quietly watered his Niviarsiaq, carefully inspecting its fragile pink petals. It has surprisingly been doing well lately. It had been practically dead the last time he saw it.

Placing the cup down, he headed towards his fridge and gently tugged the door open. He stared blankly at it before shutting the door, coming to the conclusion that he was not hungry just like the days and weeks before.

Green seemed to have stopped staring at the open house in front of him. It was too quiet. He only wished he had another individual to spend his time with. Someone who would perhaps make him smile , someone to spend his days with . But it had never seemed to work out that way. The odds were always , always against him.

Stepping forward back into the living room, he fell onto the sofa once again. He felt trapped in his own mind. He felt somewhat imprisoned. In addition that was the thing he hated the most.

Slowly closing his eyes, Green fell into a fitful slumber. A slumber that would last merely a few hours. His own mind would continue to run, causing him to toss and turn in discomfort as his head was filled with wretched thoughts.

He awoke instantaneously, a few beads of sweat had originated from his forehead as he gripped the fabric of the sofa around him. This seemed to occur every night, however, he still hadn't gotten used to it.

Stumbling up, he gripped his head as he made an attempt to extract himself back to reality and away from the unpleasant thoughts that had crowded his mind. His breathing had become heavy as he stumbled back into the kitchen, sitting down at the miniature table.

Green stared at his wrist that was still enwrapped with thin bandages. He desired for it all to be over. After Denmark began to learn about him cutting, he began coming over to do regular checks and made sure they were wrapped well.

Green despised it all. His life, his mind , his land , he truly hated it all. He craved to be nothing at all. Everyday had appeared to become worse than the last. He was just about ready to terminate it all. If only he was capable of doing so...

That was when he had come up with an idea. A terrible idea at that, an idea that he knew would most likely lead to his demise. He decided that he would board the earliest ship that would go the furthest away from here. Where or when didn't matter to him. All that mattered to him was that he was gone.

He had come to the conclusion that he would then let fate deal out his death. After all, It was already far too late. At this point he was done. Completely and utterly finished .