17

☻ˢᵐⁱˡᵉ☻

Nezuko fell to the ground next to me and was still asleep. Tanjiro was also on the ground now and tried to reach for us. I also tried to stand up and cover Nezuko's body for protection, but I was just too weak. Suddenly, I sensed something.....the demon?

"What... how..?" I asked myself still trying to get up and help, Tanjiro. The demon held his head with his threads and walked towards Tanjiro. I used the strength I had left to crawl over to Tanjiro. I was quick enough to crawl over to him and I went behind his back where the demon was in protection position.

"Y/n..!?" Tanjiro was shocked and worried.

"P-please don't protect me.... I can do it-" He started.

"No... I won't let this demon hurt you again." I interrupted.

"Blood Demon Art... Murderous Eye Basket!" The demon made a cage of his threads that were surrounding us. I quickly threw my body onto Tanjiro's, so the threads wouldn't hurt him.

"Y/n..!"

.... I heard some footsteps.... and the threads aren't going through my skin anymore.... who's here?

"You did a good job holding out until I got here. Leave the rest to me."....I know this voice..... Tomioka.... san..?

I felt my eyes get heavier and everything went dark...

Time skip

I woke up and heard some talking around me. I saw a room and a bed I was lying on. I looked to side and saw...

"Inosuke?... Zenitsu...Tanjiro!" I was a bit shocked since I just woke up and I didn't know where I was.

"Y/n-chan... You're finally awake." Zenitsu spoke and I smiled. Then I saw Inosuke also lying in his bed and Tanjiro sitting on Zenitsu's bed still full with bruises. I felt my eyes get a little wet...

"Thank god.... You all are okay." I held my hand in front of my mouth and my tears were flowing down my face. It's been a while since I cried of joy. Then I felt someone embrace me.....

"Thank you for protecting me back there and thank you for being on my side all the time." Tanjiro spoke as he hugged me tightly.

"Eheh... I didn't really do much to be honest, but you're welcome." I smiled and hugged him back.

"Eh!? What do you mean.... You were such a helpful hand!" Tanjiro whined and I giggled.

"By the way, Zenitsu, I knew you would go up the mountain, but I didn't think you would go there all by your own. That was pretty brave and cool of you." I gave him a warm smile and his cheeks heat up.

"EHHEHEHE Y/N-CHAN THINKS I'M BRAVE AND COOL!!!" Zenitsu hugged his blanket and was very happy about the compliment I gave him. Then I looked over to Inosuke and saw him in a not so good mood.

"Hey, Inosuke... Did you get hurt so bad?" I asked, worried.

"No, I'm fine." He replied with a very deep voice.... seems like he got hit in his neck.

"I'm glad you're alive. I'm sure you did a great job." I smiled and he didn't say anything anymore.

"Oh, where's Nezuko?" I asked, worried.

"She's in the box sleeping." Tanjiro answered with a smile.

"Oh... Did she got hurt? I see a hole in the box."

"Well, a Hashira stabbed her.... And I didn't even get to head-butt his head..." Tanjiro pouted like a little child which was really cute. I just giggled and patted his head.