❄️Snowflake (kayea x reader)❄️

FLUFF

Kayea always had this nic-name for y/n "snowflake". Now thay were not unhappy with this name but thay always wondered why that of all things.

Thay wanted to ask him but he was always busy. Thay have ben trying for a week and the paperwork on Kayea's desk won't stop pilling. Thay started to feel bad for him.

Patrols, paperwork, and the fact he's to prideful to give any hint to Diluc or anyone else so he goes to the tavern acting like nothing is wrong.

When he comes home he barely has the energy to take care of himself. Plus the lack of attention is abnormal sins he's a vary
affectionate person. There getting worried he's over working himself.

Y/n: that's it I'm getting him a day off.

Storming out of there office going to Kayea's office to take some of his paperwork. Luckily he was out on patrol. Taking over half of the towering stack of paper and going back to her office.

The least thay could do for him was get him a easy day. Page after page , document after document, working tirelessly for so long. Finely it was done. It was now 6:37 pm and Kayea was back.

Y/n on the other hand was running back to Kayea's office to get more papers. As soon as they open the door they were greeted by a vary smug looking boyfriend, leaning on the desk.

Kayea: so you're the paperwork thefe. Am I correct.

His smug smile never dropped.he knew he was right.

Y/n : yes.....and what of it. You were the one that came home to tired to take a shower.

His smug look turned into a smile of gratitude.

Kayea: Thank you. I would have dropped dead before I got it all done.

Y/n: it was no problem, just paperwork nothing I'm not used to.

Kayea: well I think that I should reward you for your hard work, no?

Y/n: let's go on a date tomorrow!

Kayea smiled at there enthusiasm.

Kayea: shore why not, but it's my turn to pick the place.

Y/n ok fine... But I get to pamper you tonight.

Kayea: ok ok but you have to give me a kiss. And not just a little peck.

Y/n: Ok come and get it

Kayea strutted up to y/n. A slow and careful kiss, lit buy the moonlight as it had gotten quite late. As he pulled away y/n asked.

Y/n: hay kayea...

He hummed in response.

Y/n: why do you call me Snowflake?

Kayea: well you're speshel and the only one that has made me feel like in the luckiest person in all of the world. You're one of a kind just like a snowflake.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Thank you for reaching the end of the story my shrooms. If there's any gramer or spelling that's wrong Let me know. Sorry if he's ooc im trying.

Remember that you are one of a kind and there's no one like you keep going.
❄️
Sincerely, author-chan