🐞Cuddle bug🐞(Itto x reader)

You sleepily open your eyes as the sun cats it's rays right in your eyes.not a pleasing awakening but will do. sleeping next to you was your giant of a boyfriend, Itto.

So far that was the most pleasant part of this morning. Cuddling into his chest trying to get back to sleep.saddly luck was not in your favor. Now to awake to go to sleep.

With a sigh you choose to just lay next to him, allowing him to sleep. Only a little longer though. You work unlike the brute next to you.

After around 20 minutes you try to get up to make breakfast. Key word try. You were trapped. Itto held you in place still sleeping.you would be late And you would have to apologize to your boss for not getting you project done in time.

So you woke you boyfriend up. easer sed than done.

Hay Itto.

No response. Shaking him didn't work. Nothing was working. So you started planning you apologie.

Morning sunshine, your up early. Itto sed on a gruff sleepy tone. You almost forgot about work.

Itto I need up I'll be late. You sed trying to get up.

Sunshine, isn't barley sunrise. No need to panic.
He spoke with a giggle. So stay with me a little longer.

🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄

Ok so change in writing stile And I was out of ideas so this is short sorry. But the art is 🙏.