*Chapter one||The song*

George:

George slowly his opened his eyes feeling how sore and felt heavy they felt. He stared at the ceiling regreting staying up so late last night.. But he forced him self to get up and out of bed. The brunette basically dragged himself to sit up in bed taking another minute to look outside at the window over his PC. He heard birds chirping and saw the sunrise, even though he could see much of the colors it was still nice. Finnaly the brunette slipped one foot out of bed followed by the other. Once he got up he walked over to the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

George looked into the mirror sighing at the very visible bags under his eyes. George's sleep schedule has never really been perfect. Some nights he'd tented to stay up till sunrise then fall asleep.

Sapnap teased him calling him a night owl

But it was sapnaps and dreams fault for keeping him up playing minecraft. But he couldn't be mad at them, they were his best freinfs after all. Plus he needed the company.

George walked towards the shower and started to stripped his clothes. He turned on the water already feeling the steam hit his face, this made george feel
relaxed and felt good on his eyes. Once he felt the water was warm enough he stepped one foot in then the other. He felt the warm water on his back and closed his eyes letting the water blind him. The brunette grabbed the shampoo and open the cap with his thumb making a rather loud "pop". George squeezed some into his hands before putting the shampoo back. He ran his hands threw his hair making sure he would look and smell some what good. Once he rinsed out the shampoo from his hair he grabbed the sponge hanging on the wall of the shower with a string. He once again opened the shampoo bottle pouring some onto his sponge. George had forgotten how good it smelled and took a mintue to appreciate the pleasing smell. He rubbed the sponge over his body making sure his body was covered in soap before going to rinse one last time.

The brit turned off the water and stepped out wrapping a towel around his waist. He looked at the mirror ruffling his hair with his hands trying to dry it. George gave up and decided to let it air dry today. He walked out the bathroom making his way over to his closet. He picked out dreams black smile hoodie pulling it over his head with one swift movement. For the pants he picked out some ripped jeans and pulled thoses on to. The brunette looks at the mirror one last time making sure he looks okay. He shurged and went to get his phone from the night stand seeing his white clout goggles next to his phone.

"Why not" geroge said resting them on top of his head.

He disconnected the charger from his phone and walked out the door heading downstairs.

Geroge turned on the bright kitchen lights making him flinch at the sudden change of brightness. The brit walked over to the kitchen and opened the fridge pulling out some bagels and popped them into the toster not really paying attention to what setting it was or even what he was doing.

He made his way around to the island and pulled out a stool for him to sit on. He plopped down on the chair pulling his phone of his pocket. George unlocked his phone opening Twitter the first thing he saw was Dojo Cat.

" Planet her" New album out check it out on spotify or Apple music for free!"

George almost immediately opened up spotify only having to type in the letters d and o for Dojo Cat to pop up. He pressed on the new album clicking on what he saw first a song called "you right". He plugged in his earbuds impatientlyalmsot breaking them. As the song started playing he closed his eyes and focused on the lyrics.

"You right-ight"

"You right-ight"

"But i-i, can't help I want you"

By the time this verse had come the second time george had memorized it and found him self singing. He felt like he was in his own world as he closed his eyes continuing to sing the song. His mind was drifting off and at this point thw whole world was being blocked out. But some where in the middle of last night's cooking stream he had forgotten he left papers under the toster. George's fantasy world had stopped as reality came crashing down into him in within one second. Then he smelled it smoke.

He smelled smoke.

"You right"

By:dnfiscontrollingme

Only the beginning..

▪︎°°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°°-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~°

I hope you liked it! This is my first book so please keep that in mind! I'm open to ideas and any tips if you are a author or just want to give me some tips! Please do tell me of there's any spelling errors (respectfully). Rember to drink water and eat! Your valid and I love you ❤

Have a good night/day/afternoon! <3