Chapter 36

"I WANT YOU TO CRY, CRY FOR ME, THE WAY I CRIED FOR YOU BABY CRY FOR ME MAKE YOUR RAIN FALL CRY FOR MEEEEEEEE BUT AGAIN SOMEHOW YOU KEEP GOING ROUND AND ROUND ALL THESE WALLS INSIDE OF ME KEEP CRASHING DOWN I FORGOT THE LYRICSSSSSSS"

Jisung was running down the hallway of 3RACHA building, screaming Twice's 'Cry for me' at the top of his lungs. He was trying to wake Changbin and Chan up, but he seemed to be waking up the whole street.

"HAN FUCKING JISUNG" Changbin yelled from his dorm. "Stop singing and go back to bed!!!"

Chan then opened the door to his room a few seconds later and glared angrily at Jisung.

"I'm trying to work Jisung. Go back to bed or you're not getting dinner tonight."

"That ain't gonna stop me!" Jisung retorted. "Have you guys already forgotten that we're meant to be breaking into JYP today?"

Changbin appeared next to Chan and rubbed his eyes. "No, but I'm gonna pretend that I did."

Jisung rolled his eyes. "It's 5 to 5. So we need to hurry up and get there before they start waking up."

Chan let out a sigh. "Jisung, there's so many ways where this could go wrong. We don't know we're their phones are, their dorms are, how much security they have, we don't know if their awake or not, there's really no point in this happening."

Jisung smirked lazily. "I thought of that."

"Oh no." Changbin murmured, clinging onto Chan's sleeve. "He's got that weird ass smirk on"

Jisung's smirk disappeared in a flash and he glared at Changbin.

"Anyway. I already broke into their security system. I turned all the cameras off, and I could also see inside their dorms. They're all asleep. I got us a thingy to help us break in through the window. Felix's dorm is room 125. He lives with that annoying dude. Minho."

"Wait a dang minute-" Changbin started. "Did you just say break into the window ?"

Chan's mouth fell open in realisation. "Dude, I didn't plan to die today" he whispered in shock.

Jisung sighed. "Look, it's not even that far up! We'll just get that rope attached and get you up Chan!"

Chan began spluttering wordlessly while Changbin and Jisung tried to hide their laughs.

"Anyway~" Jisung sang. "Here's the giant as fuck rope I had to heft around while waking all of you up. Leggo!"

Jisung and Changbin quickly pulled on some masks and made their way outside, while Chan closed his eyes in annoyance. He had seen JYP building from where he was, and it didn't look too tall. So he might not end up dying today.

The three of them walked outside and kept in the shadows. It was winter at the moment, so it wasn't too bright outside, thank goodness for that. They were about half way down the street when Jisung whipped around and shushed them, even though Changbin and Chan weren't saying anything.

Sooner or later, 3RACHA stopped behind the building.

"Alright" Jisung began, his tone lowered. "There's about 5 windows up. Chan, you see the 6th one? That's Felix's dorm. Climb in there, get his phone, do whatever you need to do, and then go back out. Leave his phone in there though. We just need as much information as possible to use it against him."

"I'm pretty sure that this is illegal" Changbin muttered.

Chan groaned and watched as Jisung began his attempts at throwing the rope up.

"GAH! Oop- OOOOOHH almost there! FUCKING SHIT NO!! Ok now it should g- GAHHHH WHYYYY- Ok LEMME TRY AGAIN...here we go! Wait no shit-"

Changbin rolled his eyes and snatched the rope from Jisung. In one go, he got it to firmly place on the window sill.

Jisung looked at it in shock and then began questioning his work out sessions.

"OK, Chan. We'll be holding the rope, so don't be scared. Just go up."

Chan nodded and grabbed onto the rope, before climbing up. By the last pull, Chan was breathless and felt himself fall into the room. If the window was not open, Chan was pretty sure that he would've fallen of the rope.

The boy looked around, full of excitement and nerves.

Minho and Felix were sleeping peacefully, and Minho had managed to take all the pillows from Felix.

"Awwwww Felix looks so cute-" Chan murmured. He paused for a second, admiring his freckles and bare face, before moving around the room.

"But Fextimus will always be somewhere in my heart" Chan said to himself. Although he had never met the person physically, he was starting to feel closer to the crackhead. And he still hated Felix.

By no means did he actually like Felix...hahahaha.

Chan's eyes soon landed on Felix's phone, and he quickly snatched it from the bedside table.

At first, Chan tried typing 'chrisisthebestdude' from yesterday, but it didn't work. That would mean that Felix had changed the password. It also meant that Felix knew about the emergency thing to. Dang it.

Chan sighed as he did the same thing again. He typed up 3 passcodes. By the third one, he typed up 'Chanishot' in honour of himself. Yet to the boy's surprise, the phone actually went to it's home screen.

Chan felt like laughing when he realised that 'Chan is Hot' was actually the phone's lock. It probably wasn't Felix's idea to make that his passcode though.

The boy then went onto Felix's messages, curious to see his contacts, and to get his number.

●▫▫⇢✿⇎●

i just left you guys on a cliff hanger-

but the thing is.

the next chapter might be shorter, and the cliffhanger will be even worse.

🙂

(totally not hyperventilating rn)