New Books

Hi everyone! 

So as I said, I have a few books in my drafts that I'm planning to work on sooner or later. (I'll tell you when I want to start working on them)

But I'm not really sure on which one I should start writing first, because I know that you guys like Chanlix, but I don't know about Seungjin or Minsung.

So here are the books and the description. Just comment on whichever one you think you'd like to read next:

(Also, whichever one you want to see written first, comment a "1" and then a "2" for whichever one you want to read next, and then a "3" for the last one you'd want to read)

hidden secrets | chanlix

❝What are you doing?❞
❝W-what? I'm studying?!❞
-------------
where lee felix is not as nerdy and talentless as the school thinks he is.

college degree | minsung

❝One day, you'll be out of my life.❞
❝Oh, really? well my parents think otherwise.❞
-------------
Han Jisung and Lee Minho are college roommates who despise each other. By the end of their final year, they think that they'll finally be free.
But their parents thought that an arranged marriage might just be a better idea.

hate case | seungjin

❝You're being stupid about this.❞
❝You can't stop me from getting what I want, idiot.❞
-------------
Kim Seungmin and Hwang Hyunjin are both rival lawyers, fighting for a case.
Sooner or later, they've found themselves being paired up to work for another one. The two hate each other, and don't know how they'll be able to get along.
But if they do, would it turn into more?

●▫▫⇢✿⇎●

Just tell me which one you guys want to see written!