1: Am I Strong Enough?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Year: 847

"Straight those spines, pissheads. The 104th cadet corps boot camp starts now!"

The raven-haired girl gulped as her instructor yelled at the line of people.

"Allow me to introduce myself. I'm the drill sergeant, Keith Shadis and you will grow to hate me!"

"Well... that is certainly a comment."

The raven-black hair girl looked at the person who made that comment and saw a beautiful, tan girl next to her. She was much taller than her, and much more mature-looking.

"This was a mistake..." The raven-black hair girl sighed softly.

"-Right now you're nothing. Livestock, but over the next three soul-crushing years you'll learn to kill Titans. Remember this moment when you come face to face with it, 'cause here's when you ask yourself. Am I a fighter or am I food?" Instructor Shadis kept yelling. He began walking down the line to yell at the cadets.

The raven-haired girl began to sweat nervously.

"Hey..." The woman next to her whispered to the girl. "You need to do your best and calm down. I know this is intimidating but you need to compose yourself."

"Is it that obvious?" The girl asked.

"Yes." The brunette said. "You see..." The girl looked up at where the brunette nudged her head, pointing at their instructor. "He is only targeting people who don't have a straight face... those who look like they can't be picked on. You want to imitate that, then you will not be picked on."

The black-haired girl looked at the brunette. "She's right... He is ignoring certain people..." She took a long inhale and exhale. She put on her best war face and stood still. The instructor walked past her but stopped next to her, in front of the brunette.

"And what is your name, buttercup!"

"Sir, my name is Hernadez. Serena Hernandez from Shiganshina, sir!" The brunette spoke.