Little bad sanses

Requested by @Sleep_Deprived720
(No pov)

The star sanes were fighting thee bad sanses when they started yawning and crying. "What's happening?" Blueberry asked "think their littles" ink said "well we should take them to the base we can't leave these little ones here" said dream the star sanses agreed and took them in groups Blueberry had murder trio, ink had error, and dream had cross and nightmare.

(Blueberry's pov)

I had to take care of the murder trio. I changed them into diapers and put killer in a cute baby blue bunny onsie and gave him a baby blue bunny pacifier, dust had white turtle neck sweater and gray and purple stripped thigh high sockes, and horror in a black snap crotch onesie with gray wolf heads on it. Then put them in a play pin with toys horror then goes to where I am and give me grabby hands and I pick him up and got in the play pin and gave horror pacifier with a wolf on it and wolf plushy. Then lay his head on my lap and fell asleep. Dust and killer come over and either side of me and cuddles me. They fall asleep and pick them up and put them in their cribs.

(Inks pov)

I had to watch error. I pick him up and I glitches and cries wanting to get away from me. So I walk to a room and change error because he crashed. I put error in an diaper, snap crotch onesie that looked like outertale, and purple thigh high socks. Put a pacifier in errors mouth or teeth then put him in a play pin. It's been 40 minutes and error was done rebooting. He looked and where he was in and goes over to some building blocks and played. After 30 minutes error was sleepy I then go over to him and pick him up with blue magic and place him in a crib for a nap. After that error was asleep and I walk away out of the room.

(Dreams pov)

I was assigned to take care of cross and my brother. I changed my brother's clothes to a diaper, a purple snap crotch onesie with stars and moons on it, and purple thigh high socks. I changed cross into a diaper, a fluff black turtle neck sweater that had chocolate bars all over it, and some fluff pastel purple thigh high socks. I put them both in the play pin cross went over to the fluff stuffies and cuddled them. I was reading a book to nighty because he asked me to. I them pick cross up he was cuddling a stuffed penguin stuffie and seem he wasn't going to let go any time sooner. I place cross in a crib an put a pacifier in his mouth or teeth. Nighty was a little difficult we keep wanting me to keep reading to him. When I finally got him to sleep in put a pacifier in his mouth and walk out the room.

(No pov)

Dream walks to the living room to see ink "hey ink what you doing and where blue?" Dream said "oh I'm just watch TV and blue is in the kitchen cooking dinner" ink said and dream replied with an okay and watched TV with ink. After a hour blue comes out the kitchen "dinner is ready. We should wake them up" blue said. We then all go get them and go to the dining room we place the bad sanses in highchairs. Blueberry was feeding horror while dust and killer made a mess as they ate. Ink feeded error his food. Dream was feeding cross because nightmare refused for dream to feed him. The star sanses then bath them and put them in some cute onesies. They all then go to the living room and sat on the couch to watch a movie we had a small fight on what to watch but settled on inside out. They cuddled blueberry was strapped cuddling by the murder trio, ink cuddling error and he was strapped, and dream cuddling his brother nightmare and as well as cross with his penguin stuffie. They fell asleep (the bad sanses are trapped in the star sanses base and can't do anything bad to any AUs)

Word count:722