Little lust

(lust pov)
Papy was visiting mettatons so I was alone at home. I put on my little comfy light lavender oversize sweater and a diaper and then put on some fuzzy baby blue thigh high socks that had toe beans on the bottom. I want little right now so I put on a random movie and watched it.

I then heard screams from out side the my house. I then put on my pants and went out the door. There was dust and fire (that somehow has not been put out by the snow) everywhere. In the distance i see bones fly at me but i doge them on time. I look back the same direction where the bones came from and see the bad sanses. 'why are they attacking my au right now' i thought but then felt something grab me and pick me up. I looked to see who picked me up and it was horror.

I feel my non existing lips quiver in fear. I teleported to my room i was slowly age regressin. Little tears fell down my eye sockets i looked for my pacifier to help calm me.

(no ones pov)
Nightmare, horror, and error went to go after lust, why because lust was acking strange and what was the most odd was the the sweater and socks we saw and question why he had no shoes on outside. Nightmare told horror and error to stay in the living.

(Nightmare pov)
I went upstairs and heard quiet sniffling behind lusts door. I open to find lust crying and had a pacifier in he's mouth or teeth. Normally i would enjoy this but from see lust like the was different it made me worried and wanted to confort him. I walk over to lust sit beside he and i placed him in my lap and crable him. Lust cuddled up to me and slowly stopped crying.

Lust soon feel asleep i pick him up in my arms and went down the stairs. "let's go back to the castle and error get the others" i said and made a portal to the castle. I went to my room and spaced lust on my bed.

(time skip and also lusts pov)
I woke up in a very dark room which i couldn't see a thing. I search for a light switch and found a lamp which i turn on. I look around and see I'm in a unfamiliar room and i remember that i slipped in Little space and fell asleep on Nightmare. Speaking of Nightmare he walked in the room with something in his hands. "oh your awake" he said and went over to me i scooted away. He then picked me up with his tentacle. "Hey!!" i said he then sushed me. He carried me to somewhere to a room that looked like a nursery. 'did he know' i though until i was put down onto something on my back. Nightmare suddenly put me in a diaper which i was suprised ' i wanted to say something but Nothing came out my mouth'. Then he put me in a lavender onesie which had stars on it and writing that said 'Little one'.

I was in the living room now all the bad sanses were here. I got put in a playpen full of toys which i stared to play with while slipping into little space. everyone was doing their own thing. I was bored of playing so i got out of the playpen without anyone knowing. I went to the kitchen and saw a cookie jar on the count i grab it and opened it and eat some cookies. I was eating almost all the cookies their was 50 and now there are 30. I was then picked up from behind and to see horror he then put me in a highchair. I was still eating the cookie in my hand so notice anything. Was then picked up again and was brought back to the living room. everyone was watching a movie and then a bottle was put in my mouth or teeth by suprise. I started drinking and was slowly fall asleep.

I was busy with school and forgot about writing these stories and updating this book. I'm starting to write again and will update when i can. Sorry for Forgetting. Just hope your enjoying this book ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ.