Bound To Him

Prologue

"Tracy, run. I'll hold them off." the man said as he kissed his wife and mate passionately and then looked at the small baby she held in her arms, only a few months old. He kissed his little girl on the forehead. "I love you both"

"please don't, Nolan. Please let's just run. Please" she cried knowing he'd die if he tried to hold them off "We can still make it"

"You know we can't if I don't distract them" he said feeling his throat tighten, trying to stop himself from thinking this was the last time he'd see his family. Faintly he heard the hunters get closer "Now go, go before they-"his words were silenced with the sound of a shot as a bullet was lodged in his head.

Tracy screamed, the sight of her mate dead and the feel of his blood soaking her skin was too much to bear. It was only the cry of her little girl that brought her back to present. She forced her feet to move as she ran, trying to get her little girl to stop crying. She knew the nearest pack was a few miles away and she knew that even if it was far she wouldn't stop running until she reached it. She didn't care what happened to her now that her mate was dead, but she had two children who depended on her.

She stumbled to a stop when she found a group of hunters in front of her. She turned around, but found herself completely surrounded, guns pointed at her from all directions without chance of escaping

"Please" she begged looking around "Just don't hurt my daughter. Do anything you want with me, just leave my daughter alone. She's just a baby. Please"

"Oh don't worry" the hunter chuckled "We'll take very good care of your daughter"

and then everything went black

==========================

Coming Soon!

IMPORTANT TO READ!!!

Hello beautiful people. So here's a sneak peak of the third book in the 'mate or not' series and I hope you like it. I'll start writing it after my midterms because now I'm busy studying. Sorry

If you're a new reader you can read this story without reading the others. It doesn't depend on the previous ones.

Also...Taylor's story isn't the only one here. One of the twins will get his mate in this story and a few scenes of Jared/patrick romance will be shown since a lot of you guys requested they have their own story but they don't have that much of problems their relationship goes sort of smoothly so the story would be really short.

So this is sort of an all in all story. I don't know if there will be a fourth book but if there will be I'll let you know.

Hope you like this prologue :D