Chapter Three - Captured

Hello everyoneee. So here's the new chapter where we finally see the others in the series so that's good.

The pic this time is of how I imagine Celena to look. EPONINEE. I don't know why I was watching les misereables and I just thought 'CELENA' so here is Celena played by Samantha Barks

Vote, Comm, Enjoy :D

========================

Celena

I groaned as I woke up, it was dark outside, raining and extremely cold. How long had I been asleep? I counted and realised I slept through an entire day, I was that tired, that hungry. It had been about five days since I got to the cave and I hadn't eaten anything since. I was too scared to eat any of the berries I found because Brett told me some could be poisonous.

I was getting more dizzy, I needed to eat but I would have to get out and what if Brett came and didn't find me? But then again not eating was really taking its toll on me. The hunters used to make me spend a day or two without eating, for experiment sake, but never five whole days. Maybe if I could leave the cave for just five minutes.

I stumble outside the cave and walk around, looking for anything I'd recognize as safe food to eat, I was getting so tired and dizzy it was hard to walk straight. It felt like hours of walking, stopping every few moments so my head would stop spinning, till I found the huge house right in the middle of the woods. It was so big and only few lights were on. I thought about knocking but what if they were bad people? Brett told me never to trust anyone. I walked quietly around the house, looking through the windows. I stopped at one of the windows next to a door, it was dark inside but I recognised some pots and pans, like the one the hunters would give me to eat from. This must be the kitchen.

I hesitated, I couldn't go in without being invited, could I? It would be bad. But I was so hungry and tired, I couldn't resist. So I walked to the door and slowly opened the door, hoping I wouldn't make any noise. I wouldn't take a lot of food, maybe they were hungry too. I'd only take a bit. I walked in the kitchen and was thankful for the moon because it gave me light, it always did even in my cell when it was dark and scary. I tried to walk as silently as I could and got to the table, there was a bowl of fruits there. I felt my mouth water,

I had never tasted a lot of fruits because Brett was rarely able to sneak me some after I turned six and the experiments were even more and I was always monitered. But Brett always got me books I could hide, they wouldn't know if I read books. At first whenever he could Brett read to me but after a while I learned how to read and would hide books to read when Brett couldn't come and no one would see me. I remember reading about fruits and vegetables and they sounded so yummy, all I ever ate was the aweful soup the hunters gave me.

I picked up an apple and just held it in both my hands for a second. It was red and round just like the books said. I was about to bring it to my lips when I heard a sound on the stairs. I gasped and turned around, I was about to go out the door but I heard the steps closer and I knew they'd hear it opening and closing so I opened a cupboard and crawled into it, thankful for being so tiny that I was able to fit inside it. I didn't close it all the way because I was scared it would make a sound and from the small crack I left open I watched a tall girl walk into the kitchen. She had black hair and was wearing pajamas. 

I was still clutching my apple, I really wanted to take a bite but I would wait till the girl would leave and I could get out of the door.

"I can smell you, you know" the girl said, her eyes darting around the kitchen "Very faint but rogue, definitely. Now, you're in a pack house and I want to know why. Unless you want me to wake the whole house, come out. And trust me, no on here is too fond of rogues, especially my mate"