Dom!Reader x 2bdamned HCs

Warnings
Sexual content
Teasing
Toy mentioned
Orgasm denial
Bottom 2bdamned.. HIM <3
Just sex. Ok? Ffs

Headcannons
_________________________________________

>I find 2bdamned as the ones that release a bit early or without permission the naughty boy, he needs to hold it now does he?

>He releases way to early with the vibrator. He can't help it! Your to much for him to handle in one take

>riding his cock is pretty common between you to actually! But oral gets him going. And by 'going' i mean probably moaning loud.

>"Sweetheart I know you can handle another round, just do it for me please?"
"Ah.. nO-"

>To get the old man going just rub his crotch he'll form a boner just for to destory! Same by sitting on his lap during work.

>Fucking this dude until he fell asleep is cute, his facial expression and their cock still out! They might just wake up.. (PLEASE DON'T FUCK HIM UP DURING HIS SLEEP MAN)

>Giving this man oral underneath the desk is hard sometimes. 2bdamned either kicks his feet around softly? And moans a bit louder then usual.

>He even holds your head down for more or just out of pleasure it depends if His desperate or not.

>Please don't bite his dick! He doesn't like it..

>If 2bdamned can't feel his legs tomorrow morning from the fucking yesterday your going to help him, They need to do their work not lay in bed all day.

>His legs will shake or his whole body if you continue fucking the living shit out of him by 'fucking' i mean destroying his cock.

>Yes.. this man will cry of pleasure he can't take it! Its to much for him to handle.

>2bdamned might hold your thighs or legs if they have enough strength to.

>"Few more minutes Darling? I'll be done soon?"
"AlrIGHT-"

>Theres a high chance the others can hear both of you your 'husband' is to loud. Would you punish him or make them beg?

>filling you up with his own cum, is that a yes or no?

>No.. alright. Punishment! You won't let him cum for a few minutes its up to you honestly- make him beg.

>Yes? Just continue.

>Please don't cum in his mouth! He can keep it all in because of his mouth scars you know that don't you?..

>be surprised 2bdamned actually begs for sex sometimes that out of the ordinary isn't it?
_________________________________________

I need a bottom 2bdamned with a dom reader smutshot but I can't do it- fuck i don't wanna feed myself shit I make.

If you ever see one or something tell me. Please! Thank you <3

If theres any mistakes ill fix them later