This ain't food [Hank x Reader]

_________________________________________
Warnings
- Smut
- Hank being a bitch.
- Mentions of cannibalism? (Grunt flesh.)
- Swearing

No plot Because I'm lazy af!
Not proof read.

If any warnings were missed please inform me. (I'm a dumbass)

I won't be proud of this but its something
_________________________________________

Somewhere In Nevada...

The air was hot and unforgiving, sitting on the couch thinking.

Jebus... you are starving, Nevada food supply wasn't the best and never will be. I'm surprised the generation is still alive. If you were being honest the hotdogs didn't taste like normal meat, it tasted like... grunt flesh. Sometimes you wonder if people can even taste it.

Food supply did refill but the workers were pussies and were afraid of dying... lost in your mind, Hank came in the room staring down at you.

Hank sat down next to you, pulling you onto his lap.

Exiting your filled mind noticing Hank.

"Need something big guy?" You asked them, "Are you hungry? If so, theres food in the kitchen." Hank replied.

"Last time I checked there wasn't-"
"Maybe you're just blind."

"You're a bitch sometimes hank." You said receiving a 'Really bitch' expression even though you can't see it you always see him do it when talking to you with their face accessories off.

Staring at each other for what felt like years you soon felt something hard press against your thigh, "Well- I'm going to check out the food and see what I can make for myself." You said turning away trying to hop of his lap.

"No."

You've got to be kidding me.

"Hank, I love you but, later?"

"I'm hard and you're hungry, which do you think is more important right now?"

"My hunger, to be honest with you-"

"Incorrect, the right answer was my dick. Let's kill two birds with one stone."
"If I have your consent that is..."

"Whatever just... you have my consent Hank."

With that Hank pulled down his mask and starting kissing your neck. Heavy breathing was heard from you, "get to the point Hank..." you whined.

Doing what you asked, Hank moves you off his lap placing you on the ground. Knowing what they were doing you looked away as it felt awkward just watching that. (Unless you're fuckin' that horny.)

Hearing a deep groan from Hank you looked at them soon realising this isn't going to end well unless he goes soft on you.

"Fuck..."

"So. Are you going to suck it or not? Because it sure can't suck it's self."

Hank stared down at you as you were between his legs but not doing what he "asked."

"Hank will you atleast promise me that you won't make me choke on your cock?"

"I'll try but I won't make any promises."

Doing what Hank asked, he was having the time of his life as you were basically doing all the work for the bitch.

You felt a large hand on your head knowing what is going to happen. Surprisingly, Hank actually had mercy on you and kept it there.

It wasn't too long until Hank came. Sometimes you hated it since it was a big mess to clean up, you swear this bitch just has never fucked anyone in his life until he found you.

Lifting your head up, staring at him.

"Next time I won't have mercy on your sorry ass."
"I- whatever."
_________________________________________

Sorry for my absence and not doing any requests. Not really sorry for the requests lmao

*runs away*