- 𝖛𝖎

After hearing that your brother got into a gang that he been telling you about

After hearing that your brother got into a gang that he been telling you about. You didn't know that the boy that beat up your brother, is the brother of your friend, Yuzuha Shiba.

She soon apologize about her brother's behaviour which you say that it's not her fault. "He's really a prick. Ever since he was a kid. He always beat us." Your eyes widen, started to get worried for her. "I'm so sorry to hear that, Yuzu."

"Nah, it's fine. But I just hope someday he'll stop with that bullcrap and stop beating us up." Then Yuzuha smiled at you and side hugged you. "My brother wants to go bowling, wanna go with us?"

You smiled and nodded as the two of you headed out from your school.

You also met her brother, Hakkai Shiba. At first he was really shy to talk to you. He even froze one time. "Sorry about my brother. He just don't have a guts to talk a girl." You chuckled at her as you went bowling with the Shiba siblings.

You and Yuzuha watched her brother strike another ball. "Wow, Hakkai's really good at this." You said leaving a snickered at Yuzuha's lips. "He's always competitive when it comes to bowling. So sometimes I lose." You smiled at her and watch Hakkai played again. "So tell me, Y/N. Do you like someone?" Yuzuha suddenly asked making you looked at the orange haired girl.

"Well, yeah I like someone." You confessed as Yuzuha smiled knowingly at you. "Then who's the lucky guy?" She wiggled her eyebrows at you making you nervously laugh.

"He's actually a part of the Black Dragon's gang. Kokonoi." Yuzuha instantly widen her eyes. "That money making guy? Are you sure?" You sigh and shrugged.

"I... Really don't know." Yuzuha noticed the sadness in your voice. She smiled and pat your shoulder. "It's alright, Y/N. You can always find someone else you know." Suddenly you and Yuzuha looked at Hakkai and a familiar blonde hair teen.

Both of them in sync went strike making you clap. "Not bad." Yuzuha said. You looked at the blonde boy. "Eh? Takemichi?!" You stood up and looked at him.

Takemichi looked at you and his eyes widen even more.

She's a friend of Takuya! Y/N-chan!

You waved at him as Hakkai walked towards Takemichi. "Huh?! I thought I'd seen you before." Then Hakkai remembered making him smile. "You're Hanagaki Takemichi!"

"Huh?" The blonde teen let out a confused sound making Hakkai laugh.

"Aw, c'mon... Making you a captain hasn't gone to your head, has it?"

After those interaction Hakkai invited Takemichi and his girlfriend Hinata that you soon become friends with. She's a sweet and kind person, so that's why Takemichi love her.

While walking towards a street. You saw a bunch of gangsters with their with uniform, you already noticed those logo in their backs. It's the gang that your brother and Kokonoi went to.

The five of you soon stopped in front of them. "Hakkai... We're in trouble."

You gulped, all of them stopped talking and looked at all of you with those intimidating gazes. "Hanagaki, Inui-san. Sorry but you'd better go home."

But you still stood in your position, then you heard those familiar voice.

You saw Kokonoi walking towards. Arms stretched out. You swore he looked good in that hairstyle and that uniform.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't our young master, Hakkai."

Kokonoi squinted his eyes as he noticed you standing next to Yuzuha. "What're you doing here? Y/N!" You just looked at him and didn't say anything.

He looks so different. He looks so mature, eyes painted with red eyeliner making him look good.

Kokonoi clicked his tongue

"There's a Toman fucker... On out turf?!" Kokonoi shouted, an irk mark shown on his forehead. "You tryin' to fuck with us?!!"

All of a sudden the members of the Black Dragon's started to walk towards Takemichi. You noticed Hinata's scared expression as you hold her hands.

"Inui-san?"

"You should stay away from now. They're dangerous." Hinata only nodded at you and looked at her boyfriend.

"You're not leaving our turf in one piece, asshole."

You glared at Kokonoi. "Just let them be! They didn't do anything Koko!" You said making Kokonoi looked at you.

Akane-san's is not the type to interrupt my decisions.

"Stay away from this, Y/N." You looked at him with disbelief. He's really not the same person anymore.

"This whole zone is the Black Dragon's territory. If any other gangs come swaggering in..."

"You know what that means, don't you?"

"Seishu?" Your brother heard your soft voice calling from his name. His eyes slightly widens when he saw you. He avoided your gaze.

You frowned at this, what happened to them?

"Get 'em." Seishu orders. Yuzuha looked at you and Hinata. "Stay back Hina, Y/N. They don't go easy on girls."

Hakkai went towards infront of Kokonoi and Seishu to just leave Takemichi alone but they don't just give up and it pisses Hakkai off.

He punch one of the Black Dragon's, knocked out from the floor.

"Sorry for getting you involve. Guys. The Black Dragon's leader is Taiju Shiba."

Yuzuha nodded. "Yeah. Taiju's our older brother."

Hakkai glared at the Black Dragon's. "Taiju is a piece of shit." All of a sudden Seishu pull of his pocket knife and placed it to Hakkai's neck.

"Seishu! Put that down!"

But he ignored you. "Watch your mouth, asshole. Talk shit about our boss and I'll kill you."

Hakkai looked down at Seishu. "You're just simply gonna ignore your sister here? You have no damn chill."

"Think I won't do it?"

Suddenly Yuzuha kicked Seishu's face making you gasp. But he deserves it.

"Back off, Inupi. They're the boss's sibs." Kokonoi said as Seishu pointrd the knife at Yuzuha.

"I swore my loyalty to the boss. But there's no reason I should take any shit from them. I'll show you who's in charge. I don't care if you are a girl."

Seishu noticed your hurt expression as you looked away from them.

I'm sorry Y/N...