13 | no time.

13. | NO TIME.

⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆

"You think if I ask Finn, he'll bring us liquor?" Angel asked, scrolling aimlessly through her phone.

"Why don't you just ask Melody?" Nick questioned as he played on his computer.

"Cause I don't really feel like paying her for the extra fee she charges." She replied.

"That's dumb as fuck. Why does she charge you extra for buying it for you?"

"No clue." Angel shrugged.

Nick sighed, pausing his game to turn to Angel who laid on his bed. "Maybe you should hold off on the alcohol. You've been drinking a lot lately." He told her.

"I just trying to have some fun." Angel responded, eyes still glued onto her phone.

"Well we could do something else. Maybe go out somewhere?"

"Shopping?" Angel asked, her attention finally switching from her phone.

"Maybe not shopping." Nick mumbled. "What about the restaurant down the street? We could talk about some things."

"What about a party? Melody was telling me her newest boy toy was throwing one."

"So you can drink more?" Nick huffed, slouching into his chair.

Angel scoffed. "Really Nick? Are you going to start—"

The sudden ring of her phone cut her off. Both of their eyes traveled to her phone which laid on the bed. She watched as the screen lit up with Clay's name.

"Why is Clay calling you?" Nick asked. Angel simply shrugged, bring the phone up to her ear.

"Hey Clay. What's up?"

"Angel! Is Nick with you?" Clay asked.

"Yeah." Angel answered, looking over to Nick in his chair. He clearly wanted to listen in the conversation.

"Tell his bitch ass to get onto Minecraft. We're gonna start recording soon."

"Hmm no thanks. He's my only source of entertainment right now." Angel responded, making Nick look at her in confusion.

"That's nice. Don't care."

"Asshole." Angel joked.