Sleepover

Hello to all you readers :) This is a one-shots story thing involving Goldric and Lumity :)). This is my first one-shot work piece so I'm excited to be making this! :D Hunter will be adopted by Eda in this 'story' also, making him Luz's kinda adopted half-brother.. COnfusing but it'll be good I promise >:[ Again, before y'all start attacking me in the comments, I gotta start the 'story' with an actual plotline. Jeez.

NO ONES POV

Hunter woke up in the Owl House to the sound of the Owl Lady screaming downstairs. He jumped out of his bed and bolted down the stairs, barely pulling on a stray shirt before he tumbled to the floor. "What's going on?! I heard screaming!" He gasps out. He observes the scene in front of him: his half-sister Luz bear-hugging a distressed Owl Lady. He sighs and stands up, cradling his sore arm after landing on it at the bottom of the stairs. "I thought someone was in trouble," he scoffs. "I AM in trouble! Get her off of me! I've got things to do!!" Eda yells. "EDDDAAAA YOU DON'T WANT MY LOVE?!" Luz fake sobs. She then proceeds to droop off of the Owl Lady and fall to the floor dramatically. "HOOOOOTTTTTT? I heard someone was in trouble??" The annoying house demon, Hooty, calls from the front door. "Never mind Hooty, don't worry about it." Eda calls. "SPEAKING of worrying.. LUUUUUZZZZZ your girlfriend is hereeee!" screeches the Demon. "WHAT?!" Luz shouts. Hunter chuckles in amusement. "I'll be upstairs in my room if you need anything. By the way, please don't need anything.. I want to sleep." the blonde groans and stomps upstairs, Luz already somehow in her room preparing for her girlfriend. "Yeah kid, you need your sleep." Eda mutters. Luz vaults the stairs into the living room and stops in front of the door for a moment, out of breath. She throws open the door a second later and tackles Amity. "GWAH! Luz!" Amity shouts in surprise. "I MISSED YOU AMITTTYYYY!!" Luz sobs into her shoulder. "We missed you too Luz!" says a sarcastic but familiar voice. Still standing outside and waiting with their hands on their hips were Edric and Emira, Amity's older twin siblings. She rises off of Amity and hugs the twins. "Hey guys! I didn't know you were coming too-?" She glances at her girlfriend. "Sorry Luz, they insisted on coming. I have no idea why though." Amity replies with confusion laced in her voice.

Upstairs, Hunter is in his room trying to sleep when he heard multiple voices. Not just Luz, and Amity. He decided to go and check downstairs to see who the company was. He slowly strides down the stairs and spots the green haired duo he's been trying to become friends with. So far, he's only talked to the female because of how shy he is of the male. Just as he was about to dart back upstairs, Edric spots him. "Hey! Hunter right?" he calls to him. "U-uh yeah." he murmurs. "Come hang out with us!" shouts Emira. "Yeah, c'mon kid, you need to get to know them." Eda says. Hunter sighs, "alright then..".

HEYYYYYY SORRY IT WAS SUCH A LONG CHAPTER- THERE WILL BE A PART 2 DON'T WORRRYYY >:] 

(552 words total)