Sleepover Part 3

Aight it sure has been a while, haha. I haven't had motivation to come back to Wattpad, but here I am. Sorry it's been so long, my mental health has really turned to shit and I'm here, fucking lonely and alone in my room with nothing better to do. Here I am making another chapter for your gay asses (Love from your author <3)

TW (/j) : Sappy crap written by a bad author :P

Edric POV:

"Don't start complainin' broccoli head, I carried you upstairs!" Hunter says grumpily. I glare at him from my spot on the floor. "Yeah and then you DROPPED me!! Freakin' bully, gah dayum." Hunter scoffs at me and walks over to his bed. I watch him relax, just now realizing that he carried me upstairs... bridal style. I narrow my eyes and think: 'shit bruh I like a dude'. (I am makin this mostly bad humour. Have some comedy in your depressing lives /j). Hunter glares at me from under his curtain of sunshine hair (lol e-boy). "You just gonna sit there all night or are you gonna sleep? You literally would not get off the couch and now you're all energetic." Hunter scoffs from his bed. I roll my eyes and stand up. Brushing myself off, I magic myself into some pajamas (cuz why not lol), and jump onto Golden Boy's bed.

"Boy, if you don't get off of me, I will literally throw you onto the floor and you can sleep there because you obviously didn't have a problem sitting down there for ages earlier," The blonde threatens. I instead relax all my body weight onto his chest and wrap my arms around him. He stiffens almost immediately. I look up at him innocently from my place on his chest, grinning. He makes eye contact with me and I see a flicker of longing but as soon as I see it, it's gone. His eyes narrow and he shoves me to the other side of the bed. "Ugh fine, grumpy. I wasn't gonna stay there all night anyways," I roll my eyes, dramatically placing my hands on my chest. He grunts and turns away from me, making a border of pillows between himself and I. 

Shortly after, the sounds of light snoring reach my ears and I fall asleep to the sound of the beautiful golden boy next to me.

GEHE I hope you all enjoyed that! I feel so happy and accomplished now that I have an idea of where I want to go with this story!!

LOTS OF LOVE!! 

~ E

(425 words)