Note of posting

Hello everyone.

So this note is going to be similar to my other notes on my (DC (DC and marvel) soulmate book that's called Help)

Notes to know for now.

1 I just want to say that this book will at one point probably be a dom/sub book. Kinky and shit, just warning you.

Maybe if you guys have any ideas for the characters 'not mine' for the dom/sub part, like what would you all want to see happen in those moments? Totally comment about it :)

I'm also adding in that i won't be posting another chapter for awhile since

2, I wanted to show what will be coming out when I'm done editing all of my old books. I want to show you all a sneak peak of what I have so far.

The newer books I make that aren't my old soulmate books I'm editing, are posted whenever I get the chance to write and post. When all of my old books are edited then my newer books will be posted when I have a new schedule out.

Like I said in my first Help book (and my second Help book) I said that there will be now future books that may have the same characters I create.

This character is similar to my Help oc character, but she's also different. Just so you know.

So again, I wouldn't really know when the next chapters will be out.