Chapter 2 New Room

Note: could you go vote in my post in my voting, updates and talking book, the chapter is called, Please Vote Again, it would be helpful a lot to know what I should work on for my next post. Please and thank you😀

Chapter 2 New Room

Third person pov.

Violet sat down on her new bed with a huff of annoyances of herself.

She wanted so badly to just punch, slap, or kick herself, or even better disappear from here over all.

She had followed Tony Stark to her new room and to her knowledge now, semi hallway and other rooms too. She was only expecting a room, not basically, a smallish apartment almost all for herself.

She got a big bedroom with a biggish bathroom and closet, a second room that she can make an office if she wanted to; then she also had a kitchen and living room for her and a new member that should be showing up in a few months

Of course they had a main kitchen and living room up on the main floor of the headquarters where for the most part they sat every night together and ate; but still, why not.

Through the walk, she listens to his can and can't lists and all made sense to her.

She would respond with her voice cracking or going loud, and it just made her want to disappear even more and more then she already wanted to.

She would shut up fast when she could and just be as quiet as she could be.

She wanted to stop her awkward self, but couldn't. She couldn't just leave, not now, now she's 'stuck' here. If she turned right back around when she saw Tony asleep, she might have not ever been in this state. To Tony, she wouldn't have shown up; she would have gone in hiding for a bit and then she would do her best to move on.

They would have looked for a new team member and moved on too.

Nick would be mad at her, but what was he going to do about it? Ground her? He can't.

BETTER, she shouldn't have agreed to Nick without reading the fine print. She had no way out of this, at the moment she was stuck to continue on with the path she dug herself into.

Tony chuckled, grinned, smiled and smirked a bit at how she was acting around him. He read the room and understood that she was panicking over this meeting, and didn't take anything wrong from how she acted. He did try to keep the meeting calm and not too much to cause more anxiousness and panic in her.

After all, to him, she was in the presence of the one and only Tony Stark. So he can understand why.

He wasn't wrong in a way, it was just his ego was wrong.

Yes, he was the one and only Tony Stark, but he was her Tony Stark, her soulmate. One of her soulmates at least.

But what could she do at the moment? She thought she wouldn't meet her soulmates or talk to them or even work alongside them; and here she is. Plus, to add to it, the whispering in the back of her head was just getting louder and louder and annoying the fuck out of her.

Half of the voices were calm, collected, positive, helping voices, voices that saw the light in things, voices that helped with most problems she has; the other half of the voices though, were not sunshines and rainbows. It was dark, negative, cold, vivid, consuming, doubtful, annoying, pestering, overthinking voices. Voices that will make her walk into the cold water at night voices, or cause harm to her.

At these moments, with her talking to 'her' Tony Stark, with her voices cracking and going loud, with her anxious body; the voices loved to come in a consume with negative criticism, pester her, call her words that she wouldn't call anyone else; just because they could.