The void ending

Selevers p.o.v:      Me and Rasazy we're in the void for like,17 and 14 years- almost before we existed,well at least our current forms.  I was 17 once I gained  conscience and  Rasazy was 14. I had my own room,a father and mother and a sister. I couldn't believe it happened. I was alive for the first time.

                Rasazy's p.o.v: I was 14,just 3 years younger than Selever. When I began to actually began to gain consciousness  I was over joyed. I didn't have to read the same books over and over again,I was free from the void,a new pair was in there now. I had a phone,whatever that was.

             Selevers p.o.v: As soon as I saw what my room looked like---- I trashed the place,it was already trash anyway. I forgot that I was going to live in a church,shit. I walked into the wap,the prayer and worship area,you dirty minded bitch, and looked at my mother,she was 7ft tall,I was the same height as her. I began to laugh "Finally,I meet you,mother." She looked confused but shrugged and said "You sound like just like your'e father." That bastard? Okay.

              Rasazy's p.o.v: I found my father,a tall,light grey-ish and light lavender bodied man."Hello,Rasazy,how are you today?" He said in a deep Russian,I had one,which was slight. I was so excited to meet him,I jumped up and hugged him. His eyes widened,which was unusual,people usually smile,guess he didn't smile? "I haven't got a hug from you like that in years Rasazy,maybe because you're a teen. He picked me up and walked to the Worship and Prayer area. I saw my mother

                    Selevers p.o.v: I saw Ruvyzvat walk up to me and my mother "Hey old man-" I said. He just looked down at me,a 7ft tall dude compared to a almost 10ft tall man? That was scary. He put Ras down. I looked at her and laughed "Lol! You baby!" I teased her then the bitch punched me "On god you hit like a man!" My mom looked at me "Selever~" she said,I saw her eyes glow,shit "You remember that we CANNOT say god's name in vain~"  I looked at her "YES MA'MA!" I speed-walked back to my room and closed the door.

                     Rasazy's p.o.v: I saw Selever run back to his room,I gave a slight smile and hugged my mom. She smiled and I excused myself to my room. I Looked at it,wow it sure was beautiful,I saw different awards such as a academic awards,singing awards,and best of all,I saw new fresh books.The books looked untouched,good job past me,I actually keep things clean in my own void,but the void has ended for me and my brother.