Grocery shopping with a criminal

Ruvyzvat is a criminal an on the run one to. It's very difficult to go grocery shopping with him. "Alright! Here's the shopping list and money!" Sarv said as she handed Ruv the list "But I don't want to." Ruv said,Sarv stared him in the eye,"You're going,just cover you're face or something." Rasazy and Selever ran down stairs "We wanta come!" They screamed. Ruv rolled his eyes "Alright, behave yourselves while we're out." 

          As Ruv walked to the store Razazy was reading a book "Hey what are you reading?" Ruv asked. Rasazy blushed  "Well....Uhm nothing dad." She sighed and closed the book. Selever was on his phone texting someone, probably Agoti to annoy him. They opened the store doors, a wide range of items glimmering in front of them. "Oh my!" Rasazy gasped and ran off to look at everything. Ruv began to walk around to look for everything Sarv wanted "Alright...Cookies..." He looked and suddenly heard a crash "what the hell?" He looked over and Selever was flying , kicking things off of shelves. "Selever!" He yelled Selever looked down "Shit..." He rolled his eyes and got back on the ground to see a familiar face, Tabi "Oh god aren't you that kid that Agoti hates?" He looked at him "Heh, yeah!" 

    "Well I was getting a bit bored....Do you want to maybe do a prank on Agoti?" Selever was excited "Hell yeah! What will it be?" Tabi whispered the plan in his ear "Be there at 10." He said. Selever walked over to Rasazy rasing hell in the fruit section. She was summoning demons even that fat lemon one...I cant recall him name...."Rasazy!" Selever said "What are you doing?!" He asked "I'm practicing!" She smiled and put her summoning book in her pocket. Ruv called the kids to the check out counter "You two cause quite a lot of trouble." He said in an icy tone. They both looked at him "Well I was doing something important!" She said "I was demon summoning! " He sighed and began to pay for everything. The girl at the front counters name was cloud "Wait..." She said "Aren't you that criminal?" She ask. He broke into a sweat "N-no." She shrugged and handed him his grocery's "Please do come back to Fangirl Mart!"  He began to walk home "Well you two are lucky we didn't have to pay for any damage." He said "Oh hey dad can I go to Tabi's at 10?" Selever asked. Ruv froze "That sounds suspicious. I'll check with your mother."