Chapter 1

*SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLISH*

The sound of their new Jordan Airforce Max made as they run from me, try to evade me, try to make me look the other way. Their fate was sealed. I do not run after them, only walk. Their red attire, their claim to be in a child's game of imagination, so dull and having so wasted potential. It is...disheartening. The nightsky, a thunderstorm giving us the Gods wrath as I commit another hunt. The prey, wearing their white Airforce Max, their Gucci belt accompanied with sagging pants or if you prefer, trousers. Their black undergarments seen in the line with their hands braided dreads flocking in the wind as their cortisone levels increase. His face, a face of a older gentleman, a scruffy black beard, dark brown eyes, dark skinned; a black men. Do not become political, this act of violence I will endure on this man is not without reaction.

"Every action must comply with a equal and opposite reaction" I said under my breathe as I watch him catch his breathe, unsheathing my weapon before slicing at the back of his legs, ripping through his sagging dark slim fit jeans. I holster my weapon back, grabbing him by his shirt, with a singular punch between his mouth and nose, make him unconscious. As the rain falls upon me, my weapon, and my prey; feeling at peace with my action yet again. The blood trickles down from my weapon, following the trail into the drain rail of where we stood. I take a gasp of air before I proceed to grab the individual with two hands, dragging him. Yet I already grew fatigued from this action, so I decide to throw him over my shoulder, such as a chef would a bag of potatoes, to another location.

TWO HOURS LATER

I finally arrive at my location, I forgot to stretch before picking up this beastly individual. He doesn't look like he weighs a ton, but I struggled. After struggling, I opted to put him in the back of my truck, apply sunglasses to him, and wipe off the blood from his lips. Only to then drive the remaining ten minutes to the location. I step out of the vehicle, making sure to take the ignition keys with me, locking the doors with child locks(locks that cannot be accessed from inside the vehicle) and take a separate set of keys. I push my ignition keys into the back of my pocket while taking out the second set of keys. Still, raining and thunderous as I am dry. Opening the door, before the sound of gravel and rock crushing beneath my feet roared over the tremendously light trickle of rain. A medium sized building, with bricks walls along all three sides except the garage. A rusted sliding garage door on the external, with a newly concrete covered floor internally. I open the garage via a pulley system I built from scratch a few months prior; the string made knitted shoe laces of other prey; the pulley system made from that of a older generation carburetors engine. I drive the vehicle inside, closing the garage with untying the string, letting it slam. The prey, unwoken, must've been a heavy sleeper as I lock the door with a giant bar of steel, three separate chain locks and a piece of plywood planted at the creak of the door. Walking back to the car, I put a finger up to remember.

"First impressions." I say to myself as I walk around the vehicle, grabbing two chairs, sliding them across to the right side of the car. A tool wall accompanied with various instruments for home repair or persuasive requests. One should always have their own set of persuasive tools, best to purchase them from the local home self-repair ropa or store. As well as a few boxes of cleaning supplies and a power hose, a funnel may be too exhausting to us after the subject becomes too responsive.

"...mm...hmm...mmm...wha-where...what da fuck?" I hear escape from my vehicle as I calmly but quickly grab the perpetrator with immense force, putting him in the chair as I tie his hands to the back of the chair, then zip tying his wrist together, but I am not satisfied. I look at the electrical tape and the roll of copper wire, an idea ponders into my imagination, without final thoughts I commit it. First, I wrapped his legs in electrical tape, licked the copper wire, raised it against his forearm, and twisted it unto itself until deep inside, the connected it to a battery, the only variable is turning it on. I set a chair in front of him; sat and reviewed him. I forgot to mention that I took most of his clothing, placed them in a furnace, where they are burning. His only sense of non-humiliation was his undergarments, which was still intact. I turn on the camera, pressed record on the side, saying the following: