Ch. 3 | Band Practice

chapter three. BAND PRACTICE

She expected her alarm to wake her up at he morning, not loads of pings telling her she has messages. And as usual, Elsa thought it was Anna probably asking her to get her some water from the kitchen since she's lazy.

Ha, they both know that you'd have to drag Elsa out of bed to actually do that.

She would love to spend her in her own little—

"That's it." The blonde mumbled under her pillow, having enough of the constant pings. She sat up and grabbed the phone on her nightstand. She turned on the lamp beside her not long after, and she looks down at her phone with sleepy and exhausted eyes.

It's two in the morning—

"Anna. . ." Elsa starts with a sigh, but slowly woke up when she saw that it wasn't her sister's name flashing on top of the screen.

It was. . . you.

hoemaster(n/n)
band practice is at 8 sharp

so get your cold ass here

Elsa genuinely forgot all about you. After that last message— which unfortunately was only yesterday —she forgot your very existence.

And a small part of her felt bad since that was what she felt in school.

hoemaster(n/n)
and dont tell me that im crazy

i know

like

a lot

you remind me everyday

EVERY
SINGLE
DAY

KRIS!

they just needed some help

for the sports fest

like the others

Since she was awoken so suddenly from her relaxing slumber— by a stranger as well —she grew irritated and annoyed.

And as much as she wanted to just ignore it, she couldn't. She could just turn off her phone, but if she opens it again, she'll be greeted with numerous text messages again.

Worst case scenario is that you call her.

And it's two in the morning!

Two!

With a grumble of curses under her breath, she tapped the very bottom of her phone, fingers tapping the keyboard feverishly fast.

She wanted it to end as quick as it started.

snowflurry
is my contact name THAT similar
to your friend's?

because this is getting ridiculous.

who sends a text to someone at
2 in the morning for a band practice
that happens later at 8?

no offense.

whoever your friend is

kris

he's right about you being crazy.