18

☻ˢᵐⁱˡᵉ☻

"NOOO! I CAN'T TAKE POSSIBLY ANY MORE!" Zenitsu was yelling again because he didn't wanted to take the medicine.

"We go thorough this every single day! You're the most severely injured, Zenitsu! Take your medicine this second!" A girl with blue butterfly hair clips spoke and then Zenitsu had to drink the medicine. The girl walked over to Tanjiro to give him his medicine and Zenitsu complained that he wasn't whining like him. Tanjiro just told Zenitsu to pipe down.

"You seem to be doing well!" A familiar voice called.

"Murata!" Tanjiro shouted.

"Hey!" He waved with his hand and sat down on a small chair next to Tanjiro's bed.

"Are you all right?" Tanjiro asked smiling at the boy.

"Well, I came this close to getting melted, away, but I made it somehow. But I hear you guys got really banged up." Murata stated.

"It looks like it's going to take some time." Tanjiro explained.

"And Wild Boar Kid, in your case, was it the throat?" Murata asked, but Inosuke didn't answer.

"Huh? What's the matter with him?" Murata asked pointing at Inosuke.

"He went through a lot. If you could please let him be.." Tanjiro stated.

"But for this guy of all people to be so listless-"

"Tanjiro!" Zenitsu interrupted Murata.

"Who is that?" Zenitsu asked.

"He's Murata. He fought with us on Mt. Natagumo." Tanjiro explained.

"I'm Murata! nice to meet you! Hey, your arm..." Murata introduced himself, but then noticed that Zenitsu's arm are kinda tiny. Zenitsu explained him that he got almost turned into a spider. Then the girl from before came back and told Zenitsu to drink his medicine, but he refused. Murata then looked at me a little shocked. He ran over to my bed and bowed.

"I'm very sorry for insulting you as a Mizunoto!" He almost yelled and I smiled at him.

"Don't worry, I already forgot about it." I answered.

"Huh? You aren't a Mizunoto?" Tanjiro asked.

"Didn't I told you?... I'm being trained by a Hashira which means I'm a Tsuguko." I stated.

"Oh! Just like the girl with a butterfly hair clip!" Tanjiro spoke and I got a irk on my face.

"What girl?" I smiled awkwardly.

"Eh...ehh....I'm sure you'll meet her later...." Tanjiro let a sweat out and scratched his neck. Seems like he smelled my anger. Then Murata told us how terrifying the Hashira's are, but... a Hashira was standing behind him.

"Hello!" A woman with a butterfly hair clip spoke.... I think it's Kocho..?

"AH! HASHIRA! LADY KOCHO!" Murata stood up and bowed.

"Hello!" She repeated.

"OH HELLO! GOODBYE!" He quickly ran out of the room.

"Oh my! Goodbye!" Kocho-san said.

Two weeks later

Tanjiro, Inosuke and I had to go to training. I was doing a, a lot harder training than them since I already did those easy one's when I was younger. We got back to the infirmary where Zenitsu was and the two looked like zombies. I was already used to this training.

Zenitsu asked us how the training was, but they just answered with 'sorry' and 'Don't mind us.'

So I tried to explain Zenitsu how training was, but he was already in panic.