~ Chapter 3: Nightmare into reality ~

Tw:
-More sapnap angst
-Mention of abuse
-Mention of unsympathetic!Badboyhalo
-Slight Sapity (Sapnap X Quackity)
-Loud sound phobia (idk what that's called)
-Nightmares

I think that's all. Please tell me about any spelling mistakes and or any more Tw's.

Anyway Enjoy....

~Snapmap's pov~

The room I was in was dark. So dark you could barely see your own hands in front of your face. Where was I? I don't remember being here. After wondering for a bit I was pretty certain that I had fallen asleep. Then I heard it. The sounds of voices, full of anger and fear. Voices that spat words, full of hatred and spite. The voices echoed all around me bouncing against the walls or at least what I assumed were walls.

More sounds echoed. There was a fight happening. It surrounded me blocking out anything else. The noise was unbearable as tears started to form in my eyes. I couldn't stop them and they continued to roll down my cheeks. My eyes felt damp and I felt tired dispite me being asleep already.

The noise was numb now, almost silent.

Then I felt a harsh slap of air on my tear stained face confusing me with shock but it was enough to make my eyes widen with shock. I woke up going head first into a whole new situation.

Dream and was that Quackity? Anyway they were both fighting physically, screaming at one another. The harsh slap I had felt was none other than my fiancé.

What were they fighting about? Why did he slap me?

My mind was flustered with a series of questions involving the state and surreal scene. I sat up on the sofa covering my ears and having my hands on my head. The matching thoughts and sound was so much. It was so loud. I curled up into a little ball releasing warm tears of which flew down my face. It reminded me of how Bad and Skeppy used to fight all the time and the amount of times Bad called me worthless. The amount of times that I was hit or locked away without any chance to have a social life leading to me being cautious around anyone else other than Skeppy. The sound grew quieter until it ended up silent and I felt warm hands cupping my face and wiping the hot tears of my face.

"Quackity?" I asked in almost a whisper.