~ Chapter 4:

Tw:
-Memory loss Karl

Anyway enjoy...

***
~Karl's pov~

I woke up in a second, looking around the desolate room. I sat there on the bed laying down, trying to remember what I was doing and where I was.

I looked around at my surroundings.

The carpet was a pretty violet, cascading down the floor. The walls were a lime green watered down enough to make it a pastel colour. The room was filled with furniture made of acica wood. The lights were off making the place feel darker than intended.

I got up from the bed feeling the softness of the blankets decease. Standing, registering what was going on and where I was. I was in a bedroom.

I shrugged it off before going to the wardrobe, pulling out some clothes and getting changed. I was wearing black ripped jeans, a purple top and a lime green frog hoodie.

Deciding quickly that I should look around more for more information of this mysterious place, I opened the white wooden door and stepped outside onto the suddenly freezing floor making me tremble a bit.

Freezing and confused, I continued down the hallway not knowing where exactly I was heading. My feet developed a pattern, pitter and pattering on the cold stone floor. Until I reached another hallway. This one had two doors. One was a dark oak door, the other on the opposite side was more yellow and looked more dusty, as if I hadn't been opened in years.

I opened the first dark oak wood door, turning the handle, hearing a click of the door opening and closing it behind me.

The room was quite beautiful. It was warm like a that feeling on Christmas day, drinking a hot chocolate. The walls were a bright orange and the carpet a dark black. It looked like a Halloween themed room. I went and sat on the bed located to the far left of the room. It was soft. Softer than a feather. I got up, sad to be leaving the heaven of the  mattress but wanting to look around even so...

There was a desk on the other side of the room, to the right of the door. Once I went around to it the heaven filled atmosphere disappeared. Someone was desperately searching for something or maybe someone....