19

☻ˢᵐⁱˡᵉ☻

Training started again, but this time, Zenitsu was coming with us. First, the little girls are gonna stretch your body. Second, reflex training.

Reflex and training was pretty fun since I was against lady Kanao. She seemed pretty familiar, but I can't remember... Kanao and I could do this everyday and and no one would win. She's also a Tsuguko just like me. Maybe that's why we'll never get to an end.

Zenitsu then grabbed Tanjiro and Inosuke outside.... I wonder what he wants from them? A bit later I heard some yelling outside.... probably them.. I was standing next to the girl and let a sweat out.

"I'm sorry about that." I apologized not looking at them. I was just too embarrassed.

Later they came back and Zenitsu felt like he was in heaven... Even when they were almost breaking his bones. Next was reflex training and Zenitsu won immediately, but he didn't splash the tea on the girl. Next was Inosuke and we also won at every training, but no one won against Kanao.

The sun was going down and Inosuke and Zenitsu already left. They had enough of all this. I was sitting in the corner watching Tanjiro lose against Kanao. I have an idea...

At night Tanjiro decided to leave and I also did. We were walking back to the room.

"Hey, Tanjiro... You want to win against, Kanao, right?" I questioned.

"Uh... Yes!"

"Alright the first thing you gotta do is focus on her hands. Once her hand is on the tea up you gotta put your hand also on that one and quickly take your other hand to grab the other tea cup. If you only focus on the tea cups you'll lose. It's not just about being fast it's also about using your brain." I explained him many ways how to win against Kanao. I never won against her, but she also never won against me. I just told him how I am doing it and how she's doing it. Maybe that would help him.

"I think I know how I can beat her now! Thanks, Y/n!" He hugged me and I felt my cheeks heat up, but I hugged back.

"Y-you're welcome.." then we heard some girls calling for Tanjiro. I immediately let go of Tanjiro and my body was so hot.

"Master Tanjiro, are you all right? We've been calling to you over and over." The little girls said.

"Sorry! I didn't hear you. What's up?" He asked.

"Here's a towel for you." They gave him a towel and we both smiled.

"Thanks! That's a big help! You're all so kind!" He took the towel and placed it on his head.

"All right, I'll be going now... Good night!" I waved and walked to the room we all were sleeping.

"Good night, Y/n!" Tanjiro spoke.

The next day

I decided to go outside and blow one of those gourds. I took a big one and mastered it at my first try. I saw Tanjiro also being outside training with a wood sword. He looked at me shocked and ran over to me.

"Good morning, Tanjiro!" I smiled at him.

"G-good morning! How did you do that!?" He asked.

"I just blowed." I answered.

"EHH!?"

"You gotta take a deep breathe but not too deep and then blow." I simply explained and smiled.

"Y-you gotta teach me this!" He yelled and I nod. I explained him how he's supposed to breathe and why he's doing it wrong. I love training with Tanjiro.